Leoras refeed/maintenance diary

Been going okay now ,barbeque today and made a rainbow cake and choccy cheesecake for the special occaision,had a little slice of each,hope it doesnt effect me too much! Did enjoy it though :)

Craving food more and more now fingers crossed for weigh in....so hard to know what calories to stick to to lose weight on maintenance! Calories have always been under 900 so hopefully this is okay.

If your sticking to under 900 cals you should be fine. Are you still drinking plenty of water and doing some exercise? I'm refeeding tomorrow and am a bit anxious about eating again.

When i did refeed I stuck to tuna or chivken salad lol

I have been just having 4oz tuna 5oz potatoes and 5oz of veg for dinners and fat free yogurt in the day if im peckish, just feel like my stomachs gradually getting bigger!wanna eventually go back to slimming world at some point.have been doing exercise and trying to drink probs not as much as i should do though.

Djo4 it is scary i was very scared last week but my pharmacist told me to basically chill out about it haha ,am lovin the caramel maintenance bars and choc whips :)

So weigh in was today,lost a lb on the maintenance stil,treated myself to some choccy and allowed myself 1400 cals today,back to normal tomorow though!

So feels like getting back to normal isnt scary anymore.Had a naughty day but havnt been too bad as calories go.Still have not had a night out in over 2months so will be fun when i do!hopefully more confident and not so concious and might be able to enjoy myself.4lbs to lose will definatly going all out on food and drink for one day then back to normal when ive achieved it!

Back