Les Mills appreciation thread

preston :)

weve also got one particular instructor who wears short shorts to a class too, they show everything from the back. i cant even look at her when shes teaching, its vile x

Ugh, I hate those "Gym bunnies" who go just to look sexy in skimpy clothes while they're there...

Love the idea of a "duck face" though, I totally know what you mean!

Well I went to Combat today and I sweated a little bit more, but still felt I needed to go on the treadmill afterwards, the other ladies from the class were shooting me daggers from their eyes as they were obviously really tired and felt I was rubbing it in - I wanted to tell them I am only doing some running because I'm so useless at learning the moves, that it's not yet a proper workout!

Getting there though. I'll persevere. Might try Attack this week too.

i wouldnt worry about what others think if you want to go on treadmill after! they'd be giving me daggers too in that case :p

the duck face girl was pulling the face when she was doing the squats mainly, i noticed she was trying to match steve's weights too. and struggling with them... definatly tryin to impress him.

theres girls there who wear shorts and sports bra tops but they arnt doing it to look hot or sexy, they do take the workout seriously. dont like the "gym bunnies" at all.... i was told theres some that go to that class that are like that i just didnt think it was that bad. the instructor is quite good looking yes, but to go that far is really desprate

they arnt shy at least....

ive seen girls do it to one of the attack instructors, dan, but funny thing is, they dont know hes not into women :p so its alllll for nothin girls!

ill have a little look if the instructor is fit, but i couldnt go witha full face of make up on, id look like a panda in 15 minutes! :p

haha, ive only seen them really in steves classes, the rest of the instructors are mainly female.

i sometimes wear those sports bra tops as the room can get very very hot, and shirts sticking to your back is horrible, but i dont almost pop out of them! or wear one to pump either, my spine sticks out and is quite sore to lie on during the cest and tricep tracks

I went to do combat tonight - they do classes where the swimming pool is and in a school so we went to the school one as it's always been in there when we have done it on other days and it wasn't on there - it was at the pool lol so we ended up doing step :) first time we tried it and it was pretty intense x

i like step, can feel the burn!

id prefer if pump was on before the cardio classes, i can lift more when i havent just done an attack or combat class! :(

gina_b said:
id prefer if pump was on before the cardio classes, i can lift more when i havent just done an attack or combat class! :(

I found that last night - I enjoyed pump better x

pump is never on before cardio at my gym, on saturdays i struggle to lift my normal weight and have to lower it!

Hi folks, may I join you? I havent done anything for about 4 years and piled on the weight. I've recently returned to Pump and Balance as well as dieting. I'm just in from Friday night Pump which turned out to be Attack! I struggled but managed it.

Loved your stories about all the gym bunnies. Not in my gym thankfully!

today was body combat and body pump.

im having to up my weights again in pump, i dont have to bend my knee's to lower my back weight, it comes down easy without any effort. i already upped it to 12kg not long back, about 2 weeks ago! not sure if i should make it 14kg, or 15kg.... ive got another pump class tommorow so ill try it with 15kg first, then if i struggle too much lower it to 14kg.

^_^

now youve tried attack you wont be able to do regular aerboics without being bored of it, or think its easy! i cant do aerobics now, compared to attack its so tame and easy :)

Back