Lesley's "This Time" Diary

Good result last night hun! Did you enjoy the match?

How was WI? Everything OK this week?
Hi! Fab result, the atmosphere was amazing, massive change from last Saturday. On the hunt for final tickets now, but I'm not confident.
Weighed in Tuesday at another meeting and am sporting a 0.5lb gain :mad:
Seriously hacked off. I hold my hands up to maybe exceeding syns with four halves of lager at the footie and a chicken shashlik and salad afterwards but surely that's what flexible syns are for? I don't seem to be able to step outside the bubble at all without paying for it. AND I have a big night out in Manchester City Centre on Saturday. Will staying track though for every other other day, thanks for asking x

That could purely be down to weighing in a day early hun. Yesterday morning I was showing 11.3 - this morning (official WI day) I was 11.2.25.

Chin up! Keep going - next week you will see a good result for sure xx

Hi Lesley - the problem with flexible synning things is that it does usually mean a STS or small gain. Plus as Ali said, you weighed a day early.

Fingers crossed for a not too synful weeking in Manchester and a loss next week.

Hi Lesley - the problem with flexible synning things is that it does usually mean a STS or small gain. Plus as Ali said, you weighed a day early.

Fingers crossed for a not too synful weeking in Manchester and a loss next week.
But it's so frustrating. I hears many people saying they don't count their alcohol. This night out has been arranged since October. To hell with syns, I'm going to enjoy it.:)

I had a lovely Saturday off plan :D
Then I had an unexpected carvery yesterday ...father in law treated us to tea out instead of me cooking :break_diet:
Hoping for an STS but fear it may be yet another gain .... Such is life :rolleyes:

I had a lovely Saturday off plan :D
Then I had an unexpected carvery yesterday ...father in law treated us to tea out instead of me cooking :break_diet:
Hoping for an STS but fear it may be yet another gain .... Such is life :rolleyes:

Absolutely! Life is for living! Now get back on that wagon!!! :party0011:

Sending you lots of positive vibes for a good recovery! :vibes:

Back