Lesley's "This Time" Diary

meadowbankles

Silver Member
Rejoined last Thursday after pratting about for too long. Weighed in at my heaviest ever. :(

FRI :
Breakfast of HEX B 2 weetabix with milk from HEX A 350ml skimmed milk and chopped banana.
Blackberries.

Lunch of pasta made with chopped lean bacon, onion, mushrooms, pepper and tomatoes. 1 tsp oil - 2 syns.
Blackberries and raspberries with Total 0% yogurt. 1 tsp honey - 1 syn.

Dinner of fillet steak with handful of SW style chips. A bird's eye veg steam packet. Peppercorn sauce made with onion (1tsp oil 2 syns), mushrooms, veg stock (cubes) and 33g of ex low fat philly to thicken - 2 syns.
Glass red wine - 6 syns (175ml)
mullerlite yogurt

TOTAL SYNS : 13

SATURDAY:
Breakfast of HEX B 2 weetabix with milk from HEX A 350ml skimmed milk and chopped banana.

Lunch of lean bacon with 2 scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tinned plum tomatoes.
Raspberries and mixed berries with mullerlite.

Dinner of chicken curry made with onions fried in frylite with spices, mushrooms and chicken with chicken stock (cube), low fat natural yogurt and coriander.
Rice.
1/2 poppadom - 2 syns.
175ml red wine - 6 syns.

TOTAL 8 syns.

SUNDAY:

Pasta n sauce cheese leek and ham for 1 syn (remaining milk allowance used)
Pack of Birds Eye steam veg.
Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and grapes.
Mullerlite.

Spag Bol made with ex lean mince beef, onion, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes (tinned and fresh).
Wholewheat spaghetti.
Two glasses red wine. 12 syns.
Mullerlite yogurt.
Milk for tea - one cup of tea, 1 syn.

TOTAL SYNS : 14

MONDAY:

Lunch of home made butternut squash and red pepper soup (also onion and veg stock in there).
Raspberries and strawberries with Total 0% yogurt and tsp honey - 1 syn.

Out to cinema tonight straight from work - planning some kind of jacket potato and salad. Wish me luck. :)

Good luck at the cinema tonight hun! The popcorn is so hard to resist! Im taking snack a jacks in my handbag next time i go xx

lesley it looks like a good diary!! (very good in fact) what are your portion sizes like (as in pasta portions) I find I just cant eat pasta more than a few times a week without jeopardising my losses. have you thought about mixing it with other plans?

lesley it looks like a good diary!! (very good in fact) what are your portion sizes like (as in pasta portions) I find I just cant eat pasta more than a few times a week without jeopardising my losses. have you thought about mixing it with other plans?
Thanks - I don't think I have huge pasta portions, I am conscious that I haven't got to this size by making wise food choices so I do try to keep an eye on portion sizes.
Mixing it with other plans ... not sure what you mean? Do you mean red/green days?

Thanks but it was actually Monday 18th I went to the cinema ... Edward beckoned :p

Ha ha im a dummy! Didn't look at the date!
Ohhh twilight! LOVE it! I blew syns while drooling over vampires on popcorn and choccy!!

FRIDAY:
HEX A : 350 ml skimmed milk
HEX B : 2 weetabix
Banana

Advent calendar choccie (1 syn)

Home made chilli with onion, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and a portion of rice.
Melon and blackberries with Total 0% and 1 tsp honey (1 syn)

Chicken curry, chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes and onion with
1 tbsp balti paste (2 syns)
Portion of rice

Glass red wine (6 syns)

TOTAL 10 syns

SATURDAY:

HEX A : 350ml skimmed milk
Banana

Pasta n sauce, cheese leek and ham 1 syn
Birds Eye steam veg pack

Rump steak
SW chips, carrots, green beans and a sauce made with onions, mushrooms, veg stock and 100g ex low fat Philly shared between three - 2 syns
Melon and strawberries, with Total 0% yogurt and 1 tsp honey - 1 syn

Glass wine - 6 syns

10 SYNS

Sunday :

Banana
Mullerlite yogurt

Left over chicken curry from Friday. Rice. Bird's Eye veg steam pack.
Melon and raspberries with total 0% yogurt and 1 tsp honey 1 syn

Mullerlite yogurt

Lamb dinner. Roast leg of lamb with SW style roasties, carrots, green beans
Gravy made with Bisto onion gravy granules 4 syns
Melon and strawberries
Mullerlite yogurt

Glass wine 6 syns

11 syns

Yum yum roast lamb! Think i will be having that next sunday! Do you find the leg fatty at all? I never know what cut to buy for a roast that is the most SW friendly. We have chicken ALL the time at the mo and i am really craving lamb :) x

Yum yum roast lamb! Think i will be having that next sunday! Do you find the leg fatty at all? I never know what cut to buy for a roast that is the most SW friendly. We have chicken ALL the time at the mo and i am really craving lamb :) x
I must admit I did pick out the leanest bits for myself :p

Monday:

Bit of a mish-mash day and not a very good one. There are four of us working in an office and the directors came in the other week and gave us all a £250 voucher each for the Trafford Centre and this afternoon off to go and treat ourselves.:)
So ...

Breakfast was melon, strawberries and blueberries with Total 0% yogurt and 1 tsp honey - 1 syn

Lunch was a Pizza Express. I ordered the Leggara pizza, the one with a hole in the middle filled with salad. They say the whole thing is around 500 cals. I ate all the salad (my 1/3 superfree :p) all the chicken off the pizza (bit of protein) but only about 1/3 of the actual pizza - which was small. God knows how many syns - can I pass off the cheese as Hex A and the pizza base as Hex B? :D
I had a glass of wine - 6 syns

Lots of walking round the Trafford Centre = body magic ;)

Got home knackered with an achey back but sporting a brand new dSLR camera. Ate some more fruit and had another glass of wine - shouldn't have, I know, but it was there :eek: - 6 syns

Big fat line drawn.

Oopsy - forgot - 1 advent calendar choccie for 1 syn ....

Tuesday :

Oh heck,life's too busy at the moment. Had a meeting today with hubby's gran'a health professionals - she's in a nursing home and we're working towards getting her home for Christmas. Had to take time out of work and had no lunch prepared due to yesterday's extravaganza at the Trafford Centre.

So ....

Banana
Blueberries
Grapes

Advent calendar choccie - 1 syn

Lunch Was a sandwich from Tesco, I was starving as it was 2.30 by this time and and I was rushing to get back to work as I had to make the time up:(
A WHOPPING 21.5 Syns :cry:
Bunch of grapes

Chicken with SW chips, carrots and green beans with a peppercorn sauce made with onion, mushrooms, veg stock and extra light Philly - 2 syns

24.5 syns :cry:

Monday:
Red day today.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEX B), milk from 350ml allowance (HEX with banana

Lunch: Butternut squash and red pepper soup followed by melon and strawberries with a total 0% yogurt and 1tsp honey (1 syn)
Mullerlite yogurt

Tea : Roast chicken on a bed of baby salad leaves with onion and peppers roasted in 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (HEX B)
Melon
Mullerlite

Advent calendar choccie : 1 syn

(trying to keep syns down after alcohol overload and unwise choices at office Christmas party this weekend :eek:)

FRIDAY IS FOOTBALL DAY

RED DAY (In more ways than one - off to Anfield tonight :D)

Breakfast : Melon, strawberries and blackberries with Total 0% yogurt

Lunch : Bacon pasta. Sauce made with onion, garlic, bacon, tomatoes, red peppers and mushrooms, with herbs and worcestershire sauce.
2 x 35g tubs of Philly Light to be stirred into sauce (HEXA)
35g dried weight pasta (HEXB)

Mid-pm Tesco Light Choices Cranberry & Blackcurrant cereal bar - 4 syns

Tea: 2 slices of Hovis Nimble Wholemeal bread, with 1 tbsp Tesco Lighter than Light mayonnaise (0.5 syn) and ham.
Banana.

Cheeky lager at the football - 4.5 syns.

TOTAL syns : 9

Am I eating too much?

RED DAY

Breakfast : 2 weetabix (hexB), milk (from HexA allowance), banana

Lunch : SW style quiche made with onion, bacon, red pepper and eggs with a green salad
Melon and blackberries with Total 0%
1 tsp honey - 1 syn

Mid-pm : Tesco HL cranberry and blackberry cereal bar - 4 syns

Tea : made a chicken pasta with onion, mushrooms and peppers, chicken stock made with oxo cube, made creamy with 71g of Philadelphia Light (HexA)
Pasta 35g dried weight (HexB)
melon with total 0% yogurt
Muller light yogurt

Back