Less of liz!!!

It's a brilliant motivator! You could do nothing and stay the same weight and be unhappy or work hard at this diet (-and let's face it some days are harrrd on this diet) but you get to see results and that's the best feeling!
Xx

Lizzie, you're doing brilliantly! Especially with all the resisting temptation. Good for you!

I've finally cracked the pasta dishes. Instead of making as the packet says, I put in less water and add a little veg then bake as a pasta bake.

Just had the mushroom pasta with added mushrooms like this then had as a side with my lifestyle meal of chicken, broccoli and cabbage. Was very satisfying.

Goal for October:

o Lose another stone by the end of october and fit comfortably in my size 18's.

o Use exercise bike for 20-30 mins 3 times a week. Walk when I have the chance

o do Pilates a couple of times a week as my back is quite sore at the mo.

o buy a nice body lotion and look after my skin better

Great goals!! Good luck! There's an October challenge thread-have you joined?!! Xx

I use this forum on my phone so I'm not sure how the normal computer page is set up. But it's underneath all the normal threads (like the diaries/recipes etc etc) if you scroll down right to the bottom there's general ones and it's there.
Hope that makes sense. Xx

Goal for October: o Lose another stone by the end of october and fit comfortably in my size 18's. o Use exercise bike for 20-30 mins 3 times a week. Walk when I have the chance o do Pilates a couple of times a week as my back is quite sore at the mo. o buy a nice body lotion and look after my skin better

Goals sound great! I need to get some exercise done, was using wii fit but think I'll try and get out and do something whilst the weather is half decent!

I use this forum on my phone so I'm not sure how the normal computer page is set up. But it's underneath all the normal threads (like the diaries/recipes etc etc) if you scroll down right to the bottom there's general ones and it's there.
Hope that makes sense. Xx

Fab. Ill have a look. Thanks

I used to use the wii but can't seem to get back into it now. I like my exercise bike at the mo as I can still sit in front of the telly! Being a lazy slob and exercising too, haha. I do like a nice walk in the fresh air too though so I'm with you there!

I used to use the wii but can't seem to get back into it now. I like my exercise bike at the mo as I can still sit in front of the telly! Being a lazy slob and exercising too, haha. I do like a nice walk in the fresh air too though so I'm with you there!

My exercise bike is currently a handbag holder... Should really pull it out and hop on really!!

My exercise bike is currently a handbag holder... Should really pull it out and hop on really!!

Oooo - I could do with somewhere to keep my handbags - maybe I should get an exercise bike too?! Only problem is my hubby would probably insist on using it ;)

I used to hang my clothes on mine but I've decided it's going to be used now. It's actually the kind of exercise I can sustain, although I do keep putting it off to tomorrow.....

Oooo - I could do with somewhere to keep my handbags - maybe I should get an exercise bike too?! Only problem is my hubby would probably insist on using it ;)

Ha ha... That made me laugh out loud! How very selfish of him :)

I'm struggling with cravings today. I could really do with some decent dairy milk chocolate ( the bars help a bit but they aren't proper chocolate to me!)

Would also love some proper cheese! Cheese on toast. Mmm. Or cheese and pickle sandwich!

What's everyone else craving?

Ahhh fight those demons off! I always crave chocolate!! I actually have to resist eating more bars in one go! I ruddy love them!! But it's not hunger it's my brain! I just keep telling myself that they are an actual meal and not a snack!

But ohhhh chocolate and just everything naughty!! ;)

Ahhh fight those demons off! I always crave chocolate!! I actually have to resist eating more bars in one go! I ruddy love them!! But it's not hunger it's my brain! I just keep telling myself that they are an actual meal and not a snack!

But ohhhh chocolate and just everything naughty!! ;)

I find the bars have a bit of an aftertaste. They are nice but just not the same as normal chocolate. My little boy had toffe popcorn covered in cadburys choc today. I had a good sniff in the bag pretending I had eaten some! How sad is that?!

Back