Let it go....

Monday 30th March 2015

Well it's Monday morning, I did my unofficial daily weigh and I'm still the same as I was on Saturday my official weigh in day which is good because yesterday was Sunday. Sunday is the day I have a meal off and indulge in Sunday lunch with puds.

Yesterdays food diary

2 large oranges and a cup of tea

roast beef
carrots
1 Yorkshire pudding
peas
small scoop of mash
1 roast potato
onion gravy
Lemon meringue pie with cream
1 diet coke
Loads of water
2 cups of tea

I also did day 2 of the 30 day shred :faint2:

Tuesday 31st March

I've decided I'm going to do my diary on a day delay so each day I will log the day before.. if that makes sense lol

So food for yesterday

Breakfast 2 eggs scrambled with fry light and 1 large orange, cup of tea

Lunch small chicken salad and 1 packet salt and vinegar snack a jacks

Snack apple

Tea pulled pork sandwich on wholemeal bun corn on the cob and some coleslaw

Exercise

I did day 3 of the shred although it's getting slightly easier I cannot say with a straight face I'm loving it!
I also went on a walk 3.48km

Not too bad a day I've convinced my husband to try and loose some weight too which I could live to regret if he gets into it. He looses weight much faster than me!!

Wednesday 1st April

Wow it's April, that means my 1st target date is next month!! I really don't think it's achievableat this moment in time but I'm going to keep forging ahead anyway!

So yesterdays log

Breakfast - 2 weetabix
Lunch - Low fat supernoodles and an orange (to add some goodness!)
Dinner - Roast chicken , carrots, cabbage, small scoop of mash and gravy
Snack - orange

I did day 4 of the shred and walked 4.66km

I am currently off work for Easter, which means I am not as naturally active as usual so I'm hoping that once I'm back at work if I keep up the same level of exercise the lbs will start to melt away. With my daily weigh in compulsion I am not registering a loss since my last official weigh in date but that happened last week too so I'm not overly concerned yet.

The husband got weighed yesterday and had appeared to have lost 3lb not sure if its a real loss that will stick, but we will see. When he really gets into healthier living he does shift weight very fast though GRRRR

That's all for today thanks for reading

Thursday 2nd April

ARrRR Losing the will abit today, I think i've caught holiday idolitis. I am really trying to stick to it but again so far this week it is not showing on the scales. I know this is the reason you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday but what can I say its an addiction!!

My food intake is quite poor quality especially since i hadn't accounted for my husband joining in the diet and under bought the good stuff, next weeks shopping will have to be better thought out.

Yesterdays efforts
Breakfast 2 belvita breakfast biscuits and a cup of tea
Lunch Another 2 belvita and an orange
Tea chicken and salad wrap

I did day 5 of the shred but no walk. So all in all not a great day.

Husband update another 2lb loss yesterday thats 5lb in 3 days (although non of this counts until hi official weigh day!!)

Friday 3rd April

The going has got tough! I'm struggling at the moment which is annoying because at the beginning of the week I was feeling really positive. My food intake is okay it's the water and excercise that I'm struggling with.

Yesterdays food

Breakfast 2 Weetabix and an orange

Lunch a packet of Belvita breakfast biscuits

Dinner chicken Fajitas

I had another couple of Oranges and a pear for snacks

I did day 6 of the shred but to be honest I didn't give it my all. No walk :(

Husband update he shed another 2 lb yesterday which means he's lost half a stone since Monday I'm pleased for him. Honest!

Saturday 4th April

Weigh day ..... -1lb. Not what I was hoping for but a loss is a loss fingers crossed for a bigger one next week!

Yesterdays food

breakfast weetabix

lunch sweet potato fries made in an air fryer uisng frylight and paprika

dinner Low cal chicken hotpot

I also had a few oranges and apples during the day as snacks

Husband update. He had his first sticking point yesterday since starting slimming on monday so he was a bit grumpy about it but he has lost a whopping 7lb so far.

Monday 6th April

I didn't do a diary yesterday partly because I was busy but mostly because I was annoyed at only losing a pound when I've been exercising (I really hate exercise!) The truth is I'm not going to hit my 1st target at this point, and it is really frustrating. I have no one to blame but myself. No matter what was going on I shouldn't have stopped in January. But this is a new week so onwards and slimwards.

Saturdays food
Breakfast Scarambled eggs with mushrooms 1 cup of tea
Lunch 2 Belvita breakfast biscuits
Dinner A chicken tikka meal from one of the diet ranges at M&S (I cant remember is it was the count on us or the fuller for longer one) A fruit salad.

Sundays food

Breakfast - Cup of tea and 2 belvita breakfast biscuits
Lunch - Sunday dinner - roast beef, carrots, cabbage, yorkshire pudding, 1 roast potato, gravy, choc fudge cake.
Snacks - Oranges

On Saturday I did the shred but I didn't yesterday.

Husband update. He's doing well total as of last night 9lb off.

Saturday 12th April

Todays weigh in results -2lb. Not too bad I have been very good calorie wise and I am currently on day 12 of the 30 day shred. Since I started shredding I've lost 3lb I was really hoping for more although I made a massive mistake not measuring myself at the beginning because I feel thinner even if it's not really showing!

Husband update Total loss 12lb in 12 days not a bad effort!

It's been a cou[le of weeks since my last post... so what have I been up to, well the 1st week was back to work so nothing too odd there, when it came to the weigh in I had stayed the same BUT when I got on again later the same day I'd lost 2lb so I decided I was going to get weighed the next day and take my figure from there. I lost 1lb!

I looked at my food intake for that week and I decided it was a bit on the low side and we are now in this week, I haven't been well this week feeling run down and having a cold, so I upped my food consumption a bit and have lost 3lb yay!

(oh I haven't done my shread for 2 weeks so I'm going to restart today!)

Back