Last edited:
Pouchie said:
Day 2

Bfast: Branflakes (HEb) and semi skimmed milk (HEa) Banana

Lunch: Baked Potato, Tuna and Mayo (2 syns) Salad

Dinner: Pasta and Sauce (1 Point) Salad
Banana

Hey,

Is that all you ate today? I would have been starving if that is all i ate...

Yeah that was it what do you think I could add? I am trying to overcome 11 years of believing dieting means hungry and I really want to stop the yoyo cycle I have adopted. My sister attends a group (I dont) but is always being told that if she doesn't eat she wont lose and I soo want this to work :sigh:

Day 2

Banana

Your obv on EE so you HAVE to eat at least 1/3rd of your meal (every meal) with superfree (most fruit or veg) so on that level you haven't eaten enough.

Why not try eating a piece of fruit b4 or after each meal
Add mushrooms, garlic, onions, peppers etc to your pasta

Trust the plan it will work for you :D

Pouchie said:
Day 2

Banana
Apple

I would have the same for breakfast

Then fruit for snack

Then lunch would have been the same too

Then more fruit, yogurt, a packet of quavers or skips for snacks.. (not all of it and not all at once lol)

And the pasta and sauce? Nah that's not my cup of tea.. I would have made pasta in tomato sauce myself with lots of veg in it and cheese on top to use some syns

Check out my diary to see how much I ate today... Lol

This is from my extraction from my diary today..

Breakfast- 3 toast spread with Philly light (hex b + 1/2 hex a + 3 syns), 2 boiled eggs and 1 pint nas squash

Blueberries and grapes

Lunch- itsu salmon salad, skinny popcorn (6 syns), pineapple.. 1 pint water

M&M's (5 syns)

Banana
Apple
Ff yogurt

Supper- spagetti bologne- made with tomatoes, onions, courgettes and pepper
1 pint nas squash

Total syns for today= 14

Thankyou for the encouragement it really is appreciated. I will post day 3 tomorrow and hopefully I'll do better then :D

Please give any advice you have I am new to this and would appreciate any constructive feedback. Thankyou :) :)
Oh and my HEa is my milk which I use for tea and coffee.

Day 3

Bfast: 1 Slice Wholemeal Toast (HEb) 1 Poached Egg and Mushrooms

MidMorning: 1 Apple and some grapes

Mid Afternoon: 1 Banana

Dinner: Quorn Lasagne (5, I only eat half) Salad

Supper: Mullerlight Yogurt

It doesn't look like you're eating enough. Are you hungry? I would be just eating that amount. Perhaps you could vary your lunch a little too because the worst thing would be for you to get bored with the same thing every day.

Here's a sample of my daily menu, although it's not the same every day as I like to change it.

Breakfast:
2 boiled or poached Eggs, 2 slices bacon, tomatoes and 2 slices wholemeal toast.

Mid morning:
2/3 pieces of fruit

Lunch:
roast beef or ham or roast pork, salad (consisting of lettuce, red cabbage, white cabbage, tomatoes, celery, beetroot)

Mid afternoon:
Either a ML yogurt or 2/3 pieces of fruit

Dinner:
Grilled fish, new potatoes, peas and carrots.
ML yogurt or 2/3 pieces of fruit for dessert.

Remember that one third of your plate needs to be filled with superfree foods...veg or salad.

Good luck and keep at it. Once you step off the scales you step into next weeks weight loss!

Thanyou soo much, I c what u mean I shud definately fill up mre on fruit and veg, I'll post again 2morrow actually find it really helpful thanks again xx

Pouchie said:
Please give any advice you have I am new to this and would appreciate any constructive feedback. Thankyou :) :)
Oh and my HEa is my milk which I use for tea and coffee.

Day 3

Bfast: 1 Slice Wholemeal Toast (HEb) 1 Poached Egg and Mushrooms

MidMorning: 1 Apple and some grapes

Mid Afternoon: 1 Banana

Dinner: Quorn Lasagne (5, I only eat half) Salad

Supper: Mullerlight Yogurt

Definitely better than day 2 so well done... Eat lots and lots of melon- every time I do I always lost weight that week :)

Ok day 4. I am super loving this eating plan :)

Bfast: 1 slice wholemeal toast (HEb) i boiled egg, tomatoes

Mid Morning: Bunch of grapes

Lunch: Baked Potato, Tuna Mayo (2 syns) Salad

Mid Afternoon: Apple and Mullerlight Yogurt

Dinner: Quorn Chicken Fillets (1/2 syn) Salad and Brocolli (I know weird combination but I like it)

Supper: Banana Mullerlight Yogurt

Last edited:
Thankyou Rosiee wish i had found this eating plan years ago probably wouldn't have all the isssues around food that I have now if I had, but better late than never :). Your doing amazing xx

Pouchie said:
Thankyou Rosiee wish i had found this eating plan years ago probably wouldn't have all the isssues around food that I have now if I had, but better late than never :). Your doing amazing xx

At least you're on it now. I don't feel like I'm doing amazing.. Need to lose 2 lbs this week so let's see what happens on Monday morning..

All comments and suggestions much appreciated. I was really hungry today so I feel I have eaten more than I should have. :cry:

Day 5

Bfast: 2 slice wholemeal toast (HEb) Cheesy Scrambled egg (3 syns) tomatoes

Lunch: Mullerlight Yogurt, Apple, Grapes

Dinner: Peri Peri Chicken (3 1/2) Baked Potato, Salad
Mullerlight Yogurt (Frozen)

Snacks: Banana, Grapes, Sugarsnap peas

Oh my other healthy extra goes on my milk for coffee

Ok day 4. I am super loving this eating plan :)

Bfast: 1 slice wholemeal toast (HEb) i boiled egg, tomatoes

Mid Morning: Bunch of grapes

Lunch: Baked Potato, Tuna Mayo (2 syns) Salad

Mid Afternoon: Apple and Mullerlight Yogurt

Dinner: Quorn Chicken Fillets (1/2 syn) Salad and Brocolli (I know weird combination but I like it)

Supper: Banana Mullerlight Yogurt

Yeah looking much better now...bet you're not as hungry as you were before. You can have more than one egg for your breakfast though if you wanted to. I usually have 2...3 if I make an omlette. :eat:

One question...how come you put the Quorn chicken pieces as 1/2 syn? I thought they were free on EE...can anybody shed light on this? :confused:

Pouchie said:
All comments and suggestions much appreciated. I was really hungry today so I feel I have eaten more than I should have. :cry:

Day 5

Bfast: 2 slice wholemeal toast (HEb) Cheesy Scrambled egg (3 syns) tomatoes

Lunch: Mullerlight Yogurt, Apple, Grapes

Dinner: Peri Peri Chicken (3 1/2) Baked Potato, Salad
Mullerlight Yogurt (Frozen)

Snacks: Banana, Grapes, Sugarsnap peas

Oh my other healthy extra goes on my milk for coffee

That's not a lot! Trust me, I can eat so much some days.. But you're eating good healthy food so dont feel even a tiny bit bad!

Hi Scorpiolady, thankyou for you comments they are much appreciated. The Quorn Fillets are quorn in tomato and olive sauce (should have put that, sorry) so they are 1/2 a syn but soo yummy. Think I may have 2 eggs tomorrow to keep me going.

Hi Roziee, its funny when I was typing it I suddently thought thats not that bad :) but just today I feel like I have been eating every two minutes. Maybe time of month or the fact I had my breakfast late, definately feel better after typing it up.

Thankyou so much for your support it makes things so much easier knowing that I can come on here and people understand my mad diet ramblings, im sure i'd bore my family senseless if i didn't. xxx

Back