Let this be the one!!

right. here is todays food:
B: Oat bran porridge (with extra spoon of oat bran coz of no.2 problems!)
L: Smoked salmon
D: Rump steak and scallops, 2x dry fried eggs, dukan mayo and dukan peppercorn sauce
S: none, didnt have time today!!
Drinks: 3 pints of water, a few cups of tea with skimmed milk

I weighed on the last day of attack and ten every seven days after I do weigh myself more often tho I can't help it it's like an addiction I see my scales and can't help having a quick go maybe its just me cracking up! X

We've given you some constipation tips on the other thread. You really oughtn't increase your oatbran intake (various reasons).
If you're finding PP days a little tough, why not try this... instead of having one thing for lunch, ie one BIG chicken breast or salmon steak, split your meal into a starter and main, and have a little of this, that and the other. I've always done this as I can't eat a load of one thing (but CAN eat a load of several things together!!).
Hang in there
x

hey everyone, feeling a bit happier today! My poor hubby turned over in bed this morning and rather sheepishly said 'are you okay???' he looked quite relieved when I smiled at him!

Heres todays menu:

B: Scrambled egg (1 whole egg and 1 egg white) and lean ham
L: Smoked salmon and dukan mayo, 0% yeo valley vanilla yogurt
D: Vodka and coke (haha i wish!) funnily enough, Salmon again! I will probably have some rhubard as well to ward off the blockages down below!
S: Roast beef slices
Drinks: 3 x pints of water, tea with skimmed milk.

WEIGH IN RESULTS AT END OF 5 DAY ATTACK: 11 lb LOSS!!!! soooooooooo happy!!

thank you!!!!

FAN......................BLOODY.......................TASTIC, well done your doing great and your transit issues will son put itself right xxx

thanks girlies! i am sorry to say i am celebrating with a double salmon steak!! good times!xx

this would so not be as hard if i wasnt trying to give up smoking at the same time!! urgh!

Amazing loss, that's brilliant - well done!

PV should be easier, I remember getting positively emotional about veg after being on attack. But beware, some people stall or slow down slightly when they move to cruise, it's just water though from the veg, so nothing to worry about and you got to just carry on.

If you work next to marksies, and you must go for a snack, try some of their 3 for £6 or £10 offers - I like the prawns, the salmon (uncooked, it just poaches nicely for a lunch salad) and the chicken legs. Even the ready cooked chicken legs are better than a cake type snack. They also had squid rings in the deli section that I found v more ish for snacking - lovely texture! With us, if you go in just after 3pm they're marking stuff down, so that's bargain time...

Its quite ambitious to pack in the smoking at the same time, smoking suppresses the appetite and affects sugar metabolism, so you are going to be suffering some serious pangs all round. Stay strong though, definately worth it!

HI guys and dolls.

Well, you were right! I lost my mojo after the weekend!! I was so good at the 30th party and had a big steak before I went and then only ate chicken and a bit of sauce while i was there and about 4 vodka and diet cokes. So i wasnt feeling hungover or anything on the Sunday, so sunday was fine! Until I tripped on my hoover and fell onto the arm of the sofa right into the bottom of my back which hurt like hell, and since then ive been in agony and feeling well sorry for myself! I know this is absolutely no excuse but story of my life!!! On the plus side I havent really had any carbs, just a couple of choc bars and biscuits! Does that count??!!! Im dredding weigh in tomorrow, but im hoping it will shock me back on course again. Now, im wondering if i need to start again on attack or go straight to cruise???

Im so annoyed at myself but im trying to just get over it and carry on....

Back