Lets all get along! Come on guys!

Nikita i am the same! I rarely tell anyone how i am feeling just because i cant be as*ed but you lot on here know everything!! haha unlucky! :) lol

lol @ 'unlucky'! I know I'm not doing Lipotrim but don't kick me out please!!!! xx

oh my god tanya what happend on that thread it all got out a bit out of hand dint it glad pierce closed it down and i agree lets go back to our achievements of how well we are doing on our LT journey thats when we are all happy with each other and giving much needed support xxxxx

well i'm afraid fudge you cant stay .............................
:rotflmao:
only joking!!! everyone is welcome here :)

I'm glad i missed whatever happened - but i fully echo your sentiments Tanya.

This place is a source of great support and inspiration for so many of us - and we're all trying to achieve the same goals so let's be supportive of one another.

xx
Elle

oh dear i don't come on for a day and its seems all hell brakes loose. but i agree this should all be about supporting each other and being nice :D (but i too am intregued hmmmmm)

So glad everything is back to normal on here now after that.

Support and happiness prevails!

No-one is more relieved than me.

Well as someone who was a teenager in the 60s and 70s, I'm all for peace and love!! :gen126::vibes::vibes::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:
Nice that it's all settled again, I felt uneasy reading it. :wave_cry:
I love reading all the posts each day, Hey life's too short to squabble!
Well done Tanya, for starting this thread Hun.
xxxx xxxx

Well as someone who was a teenager in the 60s and 70s, I'm all for peace and love!! :gen126::vibes::vibes::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

haha peace out man!

OMG, never even saw anything. I hope it is all ok now. whatever it was you are great Tanya for getting everyone back on track... EEEKS.

Hi guyz,

A few fellow mini's sent me in this direction as they said if your ears arent burning now they are going to start so im here to stick my two-pence in again!

As everyone has stated lets all try and get along, many things can get taken out of context as ya are on the medium of internet. When I joined this site last year it was full of fun loving people all in the same boat and was enjoying life, having fun as they lost the weight. It would be good to get that back. We are all on the one wagon to make a dramatic change in our lives and this site is all about supporting each other throughtout our journeys. I wana wish yas all the best and gud luck with your remaining weight loss.

Theres no hard feelings on this side of the water!! Take care

Back