Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Awww thanks chick haha nice when people put a positive spin on it! Just when I get going there is no stopping me! My sweet tooth is ridiculous it takes over me :(
You weighing now? Aw good luck! Let me know how it goes! Xx

I'm the same, if you could see the amount of chocolate I ate on Tuesday you would feel sick! Somehow managed to stay the same and I was sure I was in for at least a 2lbs gain! X

And thank you so much for saying I look fab!
I just feel very flabby and pale at the minute so a gym/swim session tomorrow and Saturday must be done and slap on the fake fan for Sunday lol! X

I always feel slimmer and better after a spray tan :) not very often I do though lol. Yes definitely a new day after a bad one. Keep up the good work and remember 12st :)

X2 starburst at 1 syn each I believe!
A few forkfuls of sweet mash left in the kitchen & a cuppa before bed!

Syns: 2.5/15
Total: 43/60

X2 starburst at 1 syn each I believe!
A few forkfuls of sweet mash left in the kitchen & a cuppa before bed!

Syns: 2.5/15
Total: 43/60

Good good! What is sweet mash? Mash made from sweet potatoes.. I ask at the risk of sounding thick lol.

Good good! What is sweet mash? Mash made from sweet potatoes.. I ask at the risk of sounding thick lol.

Haha yeah just some normal ad some sweet! Lots of salt and pepper! It's heavenly with Linda McCartney sausages and beans yum!
There was a pan full so I got a few spoonfuls :p xxx

I wish I liked beans as much as you lol I hammer pasta and rice because I have to really want beans to make some. I need them sausages they sound good!

I wish I liked beans as much as you lol I hammer pasta and rice because I have to really want beans to make some. I need them sausages they sound good!

Aw I love them!:)

I've got a family day planned today. Dog walk at Herrington Park shortly with mam and dad, then we are off to the pics to see The Host :) then my dads off out for a few with his brother and his friends so it's the new twilight and healthy tea and nibbles for me and mammy! Can't wait for a girly gossip!

Breakfast: banana, orange, pineapple.
Shape crumble yoghurt (1/2syn)
Cup of tea.

Syns: 0.5/15
Total: 43.5/60

Sounds a wicked day :) let me know if the host is good :D I love twilights, that much I had my hair cut short and named my cat Alice haha. Gutted theres no more!

You resisting cinema food?

Sounds a wicked day :) let me know if the host is good :D I love twilights, that much I had my hair cut short and named my cat Alice haha. Gutted theres no more!

You resisting cinema food?

Haha yeah! I loved twilight too can't wait to snuggle up and watch it later :)

Gonna make my famous fish chips & mushy peas later yum yum and save my Hex for bread with it!!
I'm resisting any food at the cinema, I have to! :) I suppose it's good that I'm skint I can't afford their prices lol!

Gonna have my dinner before I go so that my belly doesn't rumble all the way through...

Dinner:
SW quiche and baked beans.
Apple.
Diet Coke.

You got lots of food keep you going then. I managed to resist last friday and I agree their prices are shocking lol. Sounds like a good day!

You got lots of food keep you going then. I managed to resist last friday and I agree their prices are shocking lol. Sounds like a good day!

I skipped the beans and just had the small piece of quiche and an apple ha.
I can feel myself hungering already but I wanna be a bit better intake wise as well. I already feel huge hence the lack of weigh in this morning! Xx

I find apples make me feel hungrier lately I don't know why and they get stuck in my teeth but they taste nice the ones I have in at the moment lol.

Still at least you have eaten something to fill you up so you don't crave crap lol. Hope to see a good willpower post at the end of today :D

I find apples make me feel hungrier lately I don't know why and they get stuck in my teeth but they taste nice the ones I have in at the moment lol.

Still at least you have eaten something to fill you up so you don't crave crap lol. Hope to see a good willpower post at the end of today :D

Yes! I'm gonna have a nice detox night with a nice hot shower, face mask, onesie on infront of the telly with my fish an chips then a massssive dish of fruit & yoghurt later! Good Sam! :)

I'll post later when I get home! Enjoy your day xx

That sounds like a plan. My kids go today at 3 so I can relax too :) have a nice dayyyyyy

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned :) enjoy the host, I was surprised when I saw the advert for the film as had forgotten all about that book (did enjoy it when I read it but read straight after the twilight books)
Ill join you in an on plan day even if it kills me! Want to be able to enjoy myself on Sunday so need to be on plan until then x

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned :) enjoy the host, I was surprised when I saw the advert for the film as had forgotten all about that book (did enjoy it when I read it but read straight after the twilight books)
Ill join you in an on plan day even if it kills me! Want to be able to enjoy myself on Sunday so need to be on plan until then x

Haha just left ASDA! Eating a pack of snack a jacks sweet chilli curls (4.5)
The host was amazing girls! I had to fight back tears!! Absolutely loved it :) definite watch!

Hope your day's going well xx

Well done for being good :) I got some 2 for 1 tickets for pics so will have to go watch it soon.

Back