Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Food looks great today, especially tea (drool) were the burgers tasty? Xx

Wow thank you girls! :) so nice of you!!

And my tea was unreal. Here's a nice picture mmmmm
Little bit of tomato sauce and reduced fat coleslaw but ill be way under syns!! Xx

Attachments

• image-4292661856.jpg
    image-4292661856.jpg
    791.3 KB · Views: 52
Thanks girls! It was gorgeous like, could eat it again haha!
:) I love a yummy tea. Today has been good hope tomorrow goes as well! Xx

Thursday!

Breakfast:
Banana, strawberries & grapes.
Toffee mullerlight.

Dinner:
Tikka turkey chunks.
Mccain Jacket potato (1)
Steamed veg bag & mixed salad.
Apple.

Tea:
Cheese and brocolli pasta n sauce.
Steamed veg bag.
Extra light laughing cow triangle (1)
Banana.

Syns: 2/15

Thanks hun! Yeh it's going well :) erm not sure!! I have no clue as I went on a hugeeee bender last week and only been good since Tuesday!..

Good luck for tomorrow, hopefully you won't have a bad result but at least if you do you know where it came from ect. I'm sure you will have pulled it back enough though :)

WI, 13st 9.5lb... Happy with that! That's 1.5lb :)

Friday!

Breakfast:
Banana, strawberries and grapes.
Vanilla mullerlight.

Dinner:
Cannelloni (?) woooops!
x2 oranges.

Tea:
cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce.
Extra light laughing cow triangle (1)
Bag of steamed veg.
Quorn steak strips.

Syns: more than 15!

Last edited:
well done on the loss :D you deserve it xx

Thank you! However just been out with dinner with my friend and had cannelloni, woops! And a diet coke.

I've been to the gym today I suppose though! I'm not gonna beat myself up about it. Coulda got a massive meat feast pizza but fought temptation :p and it was so yummy! Xx

Def a better choice then the pizza :)

At the end of the day there's no point beating ourselves up about what we've done, only thing we can change is what we're going to do, sometimes we make bad decisions, sometimes we make even worse decisions and sometimes we make great decisions. As long as we don't let ourselves go too overboard and gain weight constantly I think we're okay :)

Def a better choice then the pizza :)

At the end of the day there's no point beating ourselves up about what we've done, only thing we can change is what we're going to do, sometimes we make bad decisions, sometimes we make even worse decisions and sometimes we make great decisions. As long as we don't let ourselves go too overboard and gain weight constantly I think we're okay :)

That's a great way to look at it! :)
I don't feel too bad I've just made some pasta n sauce with veg and it was lovely! I COULD have went on a bender and thought 'may aswell finish the day' but I fought the idea of desserts and naughties tonight :p
Back to the gym in the morning! And rather than chocolate later I may have a banana or just a mullerlight to kick the cravings!! xxx

Saturday

Breakfast:
X2 slices of wmeal toast (hexb)
x2 fried eggs, baked beans and dollop of smash.
Blackcurrant juice.

Dinner:
Pack of chilli chicken low fat supernoodles.
Banana & strawberries.
Toffee mullerlight.

Tea:
x3 chicken fajitas ouchhhhh!

This weekend has gone to pot, not only did I have chicken fajitas I had a mars bar, pack of muesli belvitas. I can't even discuss how many syns I'd have used Friday and Saturday! :( not making any progress.

Last edited:
Back