Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Good morning!

Just on with my breakfast now, nice lie in today!
Strawberries, pineapple & banana with a shape rhubarb crumble yoghurt (1/2 syn)
Cup of tea!
Saving my Hex for later hopefully make some chicken Parmos if I get the food shopping done otherwise maybe some bread and tomato sauce for fish cakes and SW chips lol!

Hope everyone is good today :) xx

im on my frist week in slimming world so far so good! How are you finding it doing it on your own?

Hey aw lovely! Do you go to class?
Yeah I find it really good! Ya can eat loads of different things and plenty of it! :)
I just still find it hard cutting out pizza and takeaways completely but hey! I'm only human! Haha. Xx

Doing good still I see :D

I'm so hungover I could cry lol, still on plan though.

Off yet again ha!
Malteser bunny (big one)
Two crumpets
And a small ASDA pizza for tea ha!

Fed up

Syns 100000/15.

Monday is a new day and I hope to god it's better than this one :(

Oops. I think if I looked that good I'd have days off too haha. Don't worry about it :) back on tomorrow

Oops. I think if I looked that good I'd have days off too haha. Don't worry about it :) back on tomorrow

Haha don't be silly you look fab!
I really need to be good but it's never gonna be possible for me to keep away from naughty things permanently!!
:)
Hope ya enjoying ya Sunday chicken! I'm now comotosed on my bed due to overeating! Xx

My dinner was lovely, wasn't enough of it lol. Had pasta n sauce since.

Feel like having the day off myself I feel really sick, but I won't. Spag Bol for tea.

My dinner was lovely, wasn't enough of it lol. Had pasta n sauce since.

Feel like having the day off myself I feel really sick, but I won't. Spag Bol for tea.

Aw just enjoy ya spaghetti bolegnese! wish I hadn't had an proper binge so so naughty!! I'm crippled now due to overreating!
Think I'm destined to be fat :( xx

Lol I feel like that sometimes too. Spag Bol eaten I could go to sleep now Zzz

Tomorrows a new day, you'll feel better then.

Morning!

Actually feel so sluggish for how I ate yesterday!! Work 10.30-7.30 tonight, so I've got gym kit and swimming costume Incase I feel the urge to do either straight from work! If not I am there first thing tomorrow morning, back into a fitness regime :) Isn't it amazing how excessive bad food can make ya feel!? Tired & sluggish? :(

Anyway!
Today...

B: x2 toast (Hex) with tinned tomatoes, 1/2 tin spaghetti, mushrooms & x2 fried eggs!
Orange.
Cup of tea with skimmed milk (Hex)

D: Chinese savoury rice with steamed veg.
Orange, grapes, strawberries.
Apple crumble yoghurt (1/2 syn)

Syns: 0.5/15
Total 0.5/15
Exercise: none so far!

Nice to see you back.

I'm still feeling ill from the vodka "/ nipping tesco today to get some bits to keep us going.

Food looking good & well done if you decide to go the gym :)

Nice to see you back.

I'm still feeling ill from the vodka "/ nipping tesco today to get some bits to keep us going.

Food looking good & well done if you decide to go the gym :)

Trying! I just feel down today and disappointed! But hey. It's a Monday lol. We will see if I make it's either that or get home & hit bed straight away, see how the day pans out!!
I am absolutely skint til payday so I have no choice in buying any takeaways. I couldn't even afford a frozen pizza lol! X

Lol I know the feeling! We gotta use local tesco express because we can't afford a big shop this week. Yeah Mondays suck, hope u feel better soon.

Can't find the mini bunnies, I want some :( that's why I ended up with malteaster bunnies coz I asked my Boyf get some thinking they were 3 but when I double checked they were 8! Still nice though. I'm not much for maltesers but I like the ones in celebrations and the Easter bunnies.

Can't find the mini bunnies, I want some :( that's why I ended up with malteaster bunnies coz I asked my Boyf get some thinking they were 3 but when I double checked they were 8! Still nice though. I'm not much for maltesers but I like the ones in celebrations and the Easter bunnies.

Awww! Haha they on 3 for £1 at ASDA the baby lindt ones, the mini Malteser bunnies are £1 aswell for 5 in a bag!
Aw yes me too :) they're very nice aren't they! Mmm I love chocolate!!

I've refrained from anymore syns so far but waiting for my fish chips and mushy peas now! Xx

Mmmmm!!

Attachments

• image-420334673.jpg
    image-420334673.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 43
Oh I've spent 1.5 syns on the tomato sauce.

No bread & butter needed! Had the full tin of peas instead :)!

Syns: 8/15
Total: 8/15

Woooow loving the portion haha. Looks nice! I used to work in a chippy and I found it weird when people asked for peas and ketchup but seems alot of people have it lol.

I'm off to asda tomorrow to buy my nieces and nephews Easter eggs so I will look out for them :D thanks!

Back