Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

I miss cheese, if I want it I have half of a HEA cheddar, only 15g and I syn it as 3. My kids asked for cheese spread this morning and typical I have none lol.

I'm down 3lbs this week :) 12lbs total.

I miss cheese, if I want it I have half of a HEA cheddar, only 15g and I syn it as 3. My kids asked for cheese spread this morning and typical I have none lol.

I'm down 3lbs this week :) 12lbs total.

Aw it's definitely worth it! Preferred it on my jacket to butter or low fat spread!!
Just finished the jacket potato there as could only face half last night.

Banana and an orange.

Syns; 1/15 < just for the cheese & pasta remaining... Wasn't much!

Oh well you counted it just to be safe lol.

Are you gonna weigh today or not?

Oh well you counted it just to be safe lol.

Are you gonna weigh today or not?

Not weighing today! Next Friday! Decided its only gonna put me down. Been to a funeral today :( lady from work!

Just got back.
Dinner: Jacket potato, one extra light triangle (1)
Pasta pot (0.5) and a bag of steamed veg.

Syns: 2.5/15

Aww funerals never good. What work do you do?

I've not had dinner yet, just at my Mums having a coffee.

Aww funerals never good. What work do you do?

I've not had dinner yet, just at my Mums having a coffee.

ASDA!! She was 56, far too young!!

I've had
A banana
A pack of chosen by you tikka chicken breast

Also just has for tea: SW chilli with rice & wedges! Was blooming lovely!! Mmmm so stuffed!!

Syns: 2/15

Attachments

• image-3140518351.jpg
    image-3140518351.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 29
Looks bloody lovely.

Aww that is too young :(

Do you get discount on your food shopping then? I applied to work at asda a few years ago, I did the stupid interview, I even rapped about a jumbo sponge "/ I'm no niki minaj I didn't get the job haha

Looks bloody lovely.

Aww that is too young :(

Do you get discount on your food shopping then? I applied to work at asda a few years ago, I did the stupid interview, I even rapped about a jumbo sponge "/ I'm no niki minaj I didn't get the job haha

Yeah 10% it really helps!! :)
Aww wow haha that made me laugh!! I love it. I'm only 21 don't know what I wanna do yet but I put the hours in at work ha

Yeah it was bloody gorgeous just started recovering from it ha think ill be able to brave some dessert soon mmmmm!! Xx

Mmmmmm dinner looks lovely, what you having for pud? X

I applied to work at asda a few years ago, I did the stupid interview, I even rapped about a jumbo sponge "/ I'm no niki minaj I didn't get the job haha

Made me laugh :) reminds me of an ep of Phoenix nights when they do a rap in asda about corned beef! X

I'm 23 and just decided to get into care. I'd love to work at asda or a supermarket though lol. I've always worked with food, hate it!

Lol well in the interview I was in a team with 2 others, we all had a verse each to rap about a jumbo sponge.. Quite funny.. I got called back for the 2nd interview but I found out I was applying for the wrong store haha.. I've applied since but no joy.

I'm glad it was a jumbo sponge now and not corned beef haha.

Yo yo, princes corned beef yeah, it used to be free, but slimming world changed da rules and now you have to syn it you see, I don't know why I'm standing here trying to bloody rap, so I'm gonna get home yeah for some corned beef hash. I can have it with a big plate full of superfree, I hope I lose at group dis week, 2lbs or maybe three..

I... I'm giving up now, I'm going try tesco instead lol

I want corned beef now haha

I'm 23 and just decided to get into care. I'd love to work at asda or a supermarket though lol. I've always worked with food, hate it!

Lol well in the interview I was in a team with 2 others, we all had a verse each to rap about a jumbo sponge.. Quite funny.. I got called back for the 2nd interview but I found out I was applying for the wrong store haha.. I've applied since but no joy.

I'm glad it was a jumbo sponge now and not corned beef haha.

Yo yo, princes corned beef yeah, it used to be free, but slimming world changed da rules and now you have to syn it you see, I don't know why I'm standing here trying to bloody rap, so I'm gonna get home yeah for some corned beef hash. I can have it with a big plate full of superfree, I hope I lose at group dis week, 2lbs or maybe three..

I... I'm giving up now, I'm going try tesco instead lol

I want corned beef now haha

Eeee that was so funny!! Ever thought of being a comedian? :p

I had strawberries, raspberries, grapes and a banana and custard mullerlight!! :) was gorgeous! xx

You have done really well today :) hope you weigh next week and get a good result. I'm looking forward to but sort of dreading tomorrow night! Steak house... I've just looked at their prices and nearly died! I'd be happy with a mcdonalds salad! Hope it doesn't affect my loss too much, I wanna see 13's next week.

U got any plans this weekend, no vodka?

You have done really well today :) hope you weigh next week and get a good result. I'm looking forward to but sort of dreading tomorrow night! Steak house... I've just looked at their prices and nearly died! I'd be happy with a mcdonalds salad! Hope it doesn't affect my loss too much, I wanna see 13's next week.

U got any plans this weekend, no vodka?

Yeah I'm feeling re motivated to be honest! Me and my friend are completely back in it'
Well my friends are going to Newcastle tomorrow night for Kieran's birthday... But I've just got paid today and paid the remainder of Zante off so I'm trying to save what other money I have!
Complete detox weekend for me :) gym, nice healthy food and chilling! Just a little 3.5 hour shift tomorrow!

I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow. Just enjoy and have a treat just don't go overboard!' 13's soon to be 12's!! Xxx

Defo! Can't wait be into 12's again, I was sooo happy!!

Oooooh your going on holiday, when are you going? I'm not booking until I'm at target lol never again am I going be the fat bird abroad haha. I wanna take my kids swimming and not care!

Good girl you can do it! I want us both be at least 12st something by Aug :D I've worked out that 2lb a week it can be done by 12th July lol. If only I exercised too lol

Defo! Can't wait be into 12's again, I was sooo happy!!

Oooooh your going on holiday, when are you going? I'm not booking until I'm at target lol never again am I going be the fat bird abroad haha. I wanna take my kids swimming and not care!

Good girl you can do it! I want us both be at least 12st something by Aug :D I've worked out that 2lb a week it can be done by 12th July lol. If only I exercised too lol

5th August!! So I wanna happily be at 12.7 at least but I would love to be down to 12 so I can eat whilst away and not care ha!

I just wanna be back motivated and also toned by going to the gym plenty!! :) xx

Lol I've always said I'd love get below 12 so theres room to have fun still haha. Ooh so that's why u want to do it by then. That should be easy peasy if u stick to it :) no matter how down u feel think of Zante and how happy and good you will feel being there and at your target :D

5th August is my youngest's 4th birthday, she can have a slimmer mummy as a gift haha

Lol I've always said I'd love get below 12 so theres room to have fun still haha. Ooh so that's why u want to do it by then. That should be easy peasy if u stick to it :) no matter how down u feel think of Zante and how happy and good you will feel being there and at your target :D

5th August is my youngest's 4th birthday, she can have a slimmer mummy as a gift haha

Yes! I have no choice! It's paid for so I have to be happy in a bikini by then! But I have to look good :) it's a must!
Well we can both fight for slenderness for the first week of August! GOAL! :) xxx

121 days to go!

Good morning girls!

Well up bright and early, me and my friend Christy got up 8.30 at our alarm without snoozing ha! Gym at 9.30 just had some early morning breakfast before the gym.
A lot actually considering haha!

Breakfast: cup of tea
Grapes & banana with strawberry mullerlight
x2 Linda McCartney sausages and a scrambled egg.

We couldn't decide what we wanted and both seemed ravenous so we had a little bit of both ha! And still saving our HexB for later, I might not even use it again! Not fancying it that much lately, not like me.

Have a nice day!

Syns: 0/15
Total: 2.5/30

Back