Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Nom nom!!

Attachments

• image-1696531281.jpg
    image-1696531281.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 59
Well the gym was great! Had a good hour there mixed cardio and weights with abs so I'm aching tomorrow! Gonna go again tomorrow morning if all goes to plan!
:)

Dinner:
Chicken savoury rice & a bag of steamed veg.
Extra light laughing cow triangle (1)
Slice of ham.
Banana.
Diet coke.

Syns: 1/15
Total: 3.5/30

Wooo everything looking good! Well done on gym and good food. Nice to see u really motivated again!

Wooo everything looking good! Well done on gym and good food. Nice to see u really motivated again!

Thanks!!! I really am! :)
Just finished work. Making for tea:

X2 McCain jackets (2)
SW chilli & an extra light laughing cow triangle (1)
Bag of steamed veg.

White options hot choc (2)

Syns: 6/15
Total: 8.5/30

Last edited:
Looks like a good day :) I've managed to be on plan since Tuesday! Major result as haven't managed more than a few days on plan a week the last couple of months.

Enjoy the gym in the morning x

Good morning!

Well I've just got back from the gym. Nice 25 min cardio work then some arms, legs and abs workout with the personal trainer. Owwwww! :)

Breakfast: Banana, orange, grapes.
Chosen by you fat free greek yoghurt with peach layer.
Apple.
Cup of tea.

Syns: 0/15
Total: 8.5/45

Well been food shopping with the father and restocked the cupboards!!
I'm absolutely hank Marvin, been reading the latest slimming world magazine and so many tasty things i want to try! Hate being skint, and it's only just been payday too :(

Dinner:
x2 wmeal bread (Hexb) with
Bernard Matthews turkey breast chunks & 1 low low cheese slice (2) toasted mmmm!
Banana.
Bag of Skips (4)
Diet coke.

Syns: 6/15
Total: 14.5/45

Aaaaaching off the gym! Also went to Herrington park for an hour's hike with the dog! I'll be unable to get out of bed tomorrow!

Tea time!:)

Linda McCartney sausages, SW chips & beans.
x2 mini milks (3)
Banana & grapes.
Banana and custard mullerlight.
Asda good for you banoffee cereal bar (4)

Syns: 13/15
Total: 21.5/45

3 bananas today wowwwww!
Thought I'd treat myself to some syns today as it's Sunday! All full up!

Last edited:
Foods looking good today, someone I work with (not on sw and naturally slim) eats at least 3 bananas every day!!! :-o x

Foods looking good today, someone I work with (not on sw and naturally slim) eats at least 3 bananas every day!!! :-o x

Haha I usually have 1-2!
I'm still awake with a cuppa and just had a chicken and sweetcorn mugshot as my belly is going wild!!! X

Good morning!

Exercise: 8am dog walk took a good hour, 4-5 miles :)

Breakfast: 1 small slice of wmeal toast (1/2hex) with 1tsp lemon curd (1)
Strawberries, orange & banana.
Peach layer fat free greek yoghurt.
Cup of tea.

Dinner: McCain jacket (1)
Tin of tuna, steamed veg bag.
Orange.
Alpen light (1/2hex)

Tea: -

Syns: 2/15
Total: 23.5/60

Last edited:
Got a holiday in at work today due to overspends in wages! So had a nice day with my mam and brother :) yippee!!

Bit achy today so haven't decided if I fancy the gym later! But I'm not ruling it out just yet :p

Just got home from Asda with my mam, making manhattan cheese burgers tonight for me, mam and dad. With slimming world chips and coleslaw mmm! Can't wait.

Just snacking on a pack of Bernard Matthews tikka turkey chunks & a cup of tea now! :)

Syns: 2/15
Total: 23.5/60

Well just made the tea... Absolutely unreal!

x2 manhattan cheeseburgers - recipe from latest mag! (ex.lean mince, garlic, crushed chillies, onions, Worcester sauce, mixed herbs)
SW chips & salad (lettuce, cucumber & tomatoes)
x2 Low Low burger cheese slices (4)
30g BBQ sauce (3)
50g reduced fat coleslaw (3.5)

Syns: 12.5/15
Total: 34/60

Attachments

• image-2015836078.jpg
    image-2015836078.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 74
sounds like you've had a lovely day :) your tea looks lush, bet that was yummy! Xx

It was! I've ate quite a bit just had another banana and yoghurt as dessert as mam and dad have some of those Maryland gooey's and I thought best to get rid of my cravings on something free :p xx

Hiya im just wondering what plan you's all follow?

I'm on the extra easy as well, been doin it since the start of jan and have lost 1st 6lb, jus havin a read through ur thread lookin for wee ideas to help me x

Aw well done that's great! :)

I've been on and off for a while but finally properly motivated! Want to be 12st for the beginning of August!

Any tips you have I would appreciate :) I feel I eat quite a lot quantity wise, is that the case with you?
I love fruit and yoghurt and find it's what I snack on mostly to stay away from syns on choc and naughty things like that!
do you do much exercise alongside your plan? X

It was! I've ate quite a bit just had another banana and yoghurt as dessert as mam and dad have some of those Maryland gooey's and I thought best to get rid of my cravings on something free :p xx

i love maryland cookies! gosh not sure if i could have resisted, well done to you for choosing banana and yoghurt! its little decisions like that that make all the difference on the scale :)

Back