Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

i love maryland cookies! gosh not sure if i could have resisted, well done to you for choosing banana and yoghurt! its little decisions like that that make all the difference on the scale :)

I just feel like I won't lose cos I eat more than I see others write down!! But all the mags and the books say ya can eat freely and snack on fruit etc which I do! I think I'm just worrying myself too much ha!

I am proud I have resisted bread buns for my burgers and the cookies! And I also don't know how I weighed my BBQ sauce and coleslaw to such tiny amounts! Ha big steps! Xxx

Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

I exercised quiet abit at the stage but my weight loss slowed so I stopped it and haven't done anything in the last 5wks. I wana start through as I think I need to start tonin up, I kinda puttin it off as I'm scared off not losin weight. Yeah I snack on fruit durin the day, I tend to leave my syns also for chocolate, I can get the day in without syns it's more when I'm sittin watchin tv in the evenins I tend to want chocolate x

I exercised quiet abit at the stage but my weight loss slowed so I stopped it and haven't done anything in the last 5wks. I wana start through as I think I need to start tonin up, I kinda puttin it off as I'm scared off not losin weight. Yeah I snack on fruit durin the day, I tend to leave my syns also for chocolate, I can get the day in without syns it's more when I'm sittin watchin tv in the evenins I tend to want chocolate x

I see! Well I'm walking my dog quite a long way usually 4-5 mile and alternating between that and the gym, or both!
Weighing in on Friday as only been properly back on plan since Thursday!
Ahhh see I feel guilty for eating quite a lot, free foods and plenty of fruit usually. I don't always use my syns but other days use them all. I just read food diaries where people don't eat a lot at all! X

I just feel like I won't lose cos I eat more than I see others write down!! But all the mags and the books say ya can eat freely and snack on fruit etc which I do! I think I'm just worrying myself too much ha!

I am proud I have resisted bread buns for my burgers and the cookies! And I also don't know how I weighed my BBQ sauce and coleslaw to such tiny amounts! Ha big steps! Xxx

its all free food so its good! i worry quite abit sometimes to, its doesn't really make sense to me how so much food can be eaten without measuring, but it works!

aw you did so well resisting, sometimes its so tempting but the feeling after of knowing you didn't give in is so satisfying! Xx

its all free food so its good! i worry quite abit sometimes to, its doesn't really make sense to me how so much food can be eaten without measuring, but it works!

aw you did so well resisting, sometimes its so tempting but the feeling after of knowing you didn't give in is so satisfying! Xx

Yeah true! You just get worried how it's gonna work but it does ha! :)

Tuesday is here! Just been for an hour's walk again with the dog and mother, legs are tiiiired!

Breakfast:
x2 wmeal toast (Hexb), x2 scrambled eggs using 100ml skimmed milk (hexa)
Tomato ketchup (2) - just counting 2 to be safe!
Banana.
Orange.

Dinner:
white rice, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
1/2 pack of Bernard Matthews roast turkey chunks.
Pack of skips (4)
Banana.
Alpen light (3)

I've just been to the pictures with my mam to see GI Joe, god I love channing Tatum! Haha. So I had the skips, banana & Alpen light as cinema snacks! Resisted yet more temptation after walking through town and PAST krispy Kremes!!

Syns: 9/15
Total: 43/75

Last edited:
Wow you did well walking past the Krispy kreams :p are you on holiday all week?

I figure you do loads of exercise so eat as much as you want of the good stuff, it's all free!! X

Wow you did well walking past the Krispy kreams :p are you on holiday all week?

I figure you do loads of exercise so eat as much as you want of the good stuff, it's all free!! X

Yeah I thought so! Erm no I'm back at work tonight 6.30-10, crappy shift!
I'm having tea before I go :)

Tea: savoury rice with Worcester sauce, a bag of steamed veg & prawns added.
Low low cheese slice (2)
Diet coke.
Apple.
peach layer fat free greek yoghurt.

Syns: 11/15
Total: 45/75

Last edited:
Hiyaaaa. I'm alive. Just updated in my diary. You have done really well, wish I could say the same. Keep it up :)

Hiyaaaa. I'm alive. Just updated in my diary. You have done really well, wish I could say the same. Keep it up :)

Thanks babe! :) well I have just been for a nice hour walk with the dog again! Enjoying these now :)
Quick cup of tea then off to the gym so ill update when I get back! Xx

Well I've just got back from a proper good session at the gym! Nackered!! I love it :)

Breakfast: banana, pineapple & grapes.
Fat free greek yoghurt with cherry layer (0.5)
Alpen light (1/2hexb)
Cup of tea.

Dinner: prawn 'stirfry': prawns, new potatoes, cherry tomatoes, mixed veg bag thrown into a trying pan with fry light & Worcester sauce with some plain white rice.
Options white hot choc (2)
Alpen light (1/2hexb)

Mmmm looks good I say! And all yummy and free :) gonna save some in the fridge!

Syns: 2.5/15
Total: 47.5/90

Attachments

• image-1994683981.jpg
    image-1994683981.jpg
    571.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Well my macaroni cheese was delicious! Mmmm

Tea:
portion of slimming world macaroni. (Made with macaroni, light red cheese, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, mustard, eggs, tomato purée, natural yoghurt, stock, garlic)
Served With new potatoes, two giant button mushrooms & salad (lettuce, cress & tomatoes)

So so nice! I worked out we used 150g of cheese which was 23 syns and it made two large lasagne dishes! We shared one of these so that's 4 syns each :) so worth it!!

Gonna have a banana and x3 mini milks for dessert, yum! (4.5)

Syns: 11/15
Total: 56/90

Attachments

• image-3547093712.jpg
    image-3547093712.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 61
  • image-319243750.jpg
    image-319243750.jpg
    681.8 KB · Views: 74
Looks yummy! Your still doing so well. Weigh in in 2 days you feeling lighter? lol

Looks yummy! Your still doing so well. Weigh in in 2 days you feeling lighter? lol

It was so nice! Having it again later on today :)
I am yeah! Well I hope I am lighter! Im still feeling
Guilt for days off plan previously though, im just worrying i havent shifted it!
a bad number on the scales may just tip me over the edge!!!
I've been hammering walks and stuff since Friday so I'm just aching ha! But Fingers crossed!

Missing the dog walk today as my legs are in bits! Still off to the gym at about 10am :)

Breakfast: banana, pineapple, strawberries.
Fat free greek yoghurt with cherry layer (0.5)
Alpen light (1/2hexb)
Cup of tea.

Syns: 0.5/15
Total: 56.5/105

Last edited:
Eeeek it's 10.30 and I've already ate more! :/
I'm on a proper picky day!! But I'm thinking it sounds a lot but it could be all bad things??

Just had.... 2 syn free pancakes made from 2 eggs with strawberries, sweetener & lemon curd (3)

The rest of the day planned -

Dinner: Rest of the SW macaroni cheese (5) with new potatoes & salad.
Orange.

Work 3-10 :( so taking....

Tea: Turkey salad; made from Bernard Matthews turkey chunks, 4 new potatoes, salad & fat free natural yoghurt.
Alpen light (1/2hexb)
Pot of grapes.

Syns: 8.5/15
Total: 64.5/105

All looks like good healthy stuff :) when are you planning on weighing this week? X

Your still on plan so don't get down just yet/at all :) I'm not looking forward to weigh in but least I can put it behind me n carry on being good!

Your still on plan so don't get down just yet/at all :) I'm not looking forward to weigh in but least I can put it behind me n carry on being good!

Yeah true!! I think I'm just look for failure ha.
Are you weighing in the morning too? X

Back