Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Yep gonna get it out the way then concentrate on losing again.

Good luck to us both. Had a few cuppa's earlier and by which time think I'd eaten breakfast n dinner and I was 14st 2lbs fully clothed. Need get down to 13st 13lbs tomorrow to show a loss. Not feeling lucky though.

Yep gonna get it out the way then concentrate on losing again.

Good luck to us both. Had a few cuppa's earlier and by which time think I'd eaten breakfast n dinner and I was 14st 2lbs fully clothed. Need get down to 13st 13lbs tomorrow to show a loss. Not feeling lucky though.

Aw me neither as I'm munching on some cooked dry macaroni left in the fridge... Bad eating at this time! X

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow! And to you too J.D xx

Thank you! I know I was about to make some soup or chicken salad but came bed instead lol. Good luck for Tomorrow :)

Well I'm not having a fab Friday!

Got work at 8 so jumped on the scales now.... 13st 12. :(
Heavier than bloody ever! Or so it feels! I was hoping for a lot less than that! I must have done seriousssss damage when I went on my bender the other week! But this makes me more determined to be about 13st 9 next week. Bring it on!

Breakfast -
banana, pineapple & grapes.
Fat free greek yoghurt with apricot layer.
Alpen light (1/2hexb)
Cup of tea.

Snack (after work & before gym) -
Banana & Alpen light (1/2hexb)

Syns: 0/15
Total: 0/15

Last edited:
Do you usually weigh at work or go to class? I thought you were 14st something before? At least your still in 13s. You been hammering exercise haven't you as well. Keep at it and I bet you see a good loss next week :)

What's the difference between last weigh in and this one?

Do you usually weigh at work or go to class? I thought you were 14st something before? At least your still in 13s. You been hammering exercise haven't you as well. Keep at it and I bet you see a good loss next week :)

What's the difference between last weigh in and this one?

I was 14.3 then 13.8 then I had the binge and didn't weigh... But it was an ongoing binge for like a full week! So I kinda didn't wanna weigh for thought of being 14's again!
I know I should be happy to be in the 13's I suppose :)
I weigh at home! X

I'm sure you'll have a better loss next week. I managed a maintain at 14st.

I'm sure you'll have a better loss next week. I managed a maintain at 14st.

Hope so! It's probably cos I didn't know my weight before that I feel disheartened! I'm in the 13's not back in 14's so!
Well done :) you'll be in those 13's for sure next week! You may overtake me ha xx

I doubt it I'm sure if your 100% this week you'll see amazing results next weigh in. Sometimes weigh in shows what happened the week before so you may be surprised next weigh in :) maybe my next weigh in will be a gain where it's all caught up with me haha

I doubt it I'm sure if your 100% this week you'll see amazing results next weigh in. Sometimes weigh in shows what happened the week before so you may be surprised next weigh in :) maybe my next weigh in will be a gain where it's all caught up with me haha

Haha fingers crossed! I'm staying strong! I felt like buying chocolate after work but no! Haha.
You won't gain, you are really good! I wish I ate less cos I over eat ha! Always hungry!!
I'm gonna have a nice stodgy but free dinner though...

Dinner: x3 Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausages, new potatoes and beans.

Also having a bag of skips while they cook lol! (4)

Syns: 4/15
Total: 4/15

Do ya like my new tattoo girls? :)

It's in memory of my auntie Sandra who died 5 years ago when I was 16 of breast cancer, she was like a mam to me as she had no children she was just amazing!! Xx

Attachments

• image-3448172962.jpg
    image-3448172962.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Do ya like my new tattoo girls? :)

It's in memory of my auntie Sandra who died 5 years ago when I was 16 of breast cancer, she was like a mam to me as she had no children she was just amazing!! Xx

That's really lovely huni, now she'll be with you forever :) x

That's really lovely huni, now she'll be with you forever :) x

Aw thank you! :) she will be... Never forget her! I know people find tattoos on wrists horrible for like work situations and interviews etc but I really wanted it somewhere on show but tasteful, because I was soooo so proud of her!

Just tucked into some tea... Mam and dad having Indian and I've stayed strong! :)

Tea: Mild Mexican savoury rice with a steamed veg bag, turkey breast chunks & a few new potatoes thrown in. ( a bit like a homemade 'jambalaya'!)
Blackcurrant.

Syns: 4/15
Total: 4/15

Goin to use some syns later on some sweet treats I reckon! Xx

You are SO convincing me to start slimming world, Only problem is that I'm skint ... Can slimming world done on a budget? I am at home with my parents and they have said they can buy some bits but obv not lots and lots lol !

Well done hun

keep it up
xxx

You are SO convincing me to start slimming world, Only problem is that I'm skint ... Can slimming world done on a budget? I am at home with my parents and they have said they can buy some bits but obv not lots and lots lol !

Well done hun

keep it up
xxx

Aw thanks! :) well I live at home and my mam and dad pay the food! I contribute! To be honest... Healthy food is more expensive! But it can be done :) just need to stock up on essentials. It's all fruit related for me. Trying to snack on that rather than crap! :) x

I like it. I'm covered myself lol. I love the red very vibrant :)

I like it. I'm covered myself lol. I love the red very vibrant :)

Thank you! It's very daring but I love it :) just getting used to it! It's got a little heart at the right bottom of the emblem but as the Ink hasn't settled yet ya can't really see it. I have two! Think I'm getting the bug lol. Xx

Just had my syns :) seeing as I was 40 under my weekly 105 syns this week! I've treat myself to a full 15 today! :)

Quick recap:
Skips (4)
Wispa ice cream (6)
x2 vanilla Oreo cookies (5)

15! All worth it! X

Back