Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Loving all the new clothes huni! I seem to be putting off buying anything new until I reach target which is naughty really as I'm a shopaholic usually! x

Loving all the new clothes huni! I seem to be putting off buying anything new until I reach target which is naughty really as I'm a shopaholic usually! x

Aw thanks! My mam bought them for me but I'm upset now cos I'm probably bigger after last nights naughties ha. Well, new slate!

Today's a new day :)

Breakfast -
Banana & grapes.
Fat free greek yoghurt with cherry layer (0.5)
Cup of tea.

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

Syns; 0.5/15

Last edited:
Just finished the gym! Awesome :)
Work soon so updating my post gym snack and dinner!

Snack:
Apple.
Orange.
Alpen light (1/2hexb)

Dinner:
Pasta pot shot (0.5)
Bag of steamed veg.
Bernard Matthews Turkey breast chunks.
Banana.
Alpen light (1/2hexb)

Will be back for tea later on! Trying to hoy lots of fruit and veg in today, less syns! :)

Syns: 1/15

Last edited:
Tea:
chinese savoury rice.
Bag of veg & mushrooms added.
Extra light cheese triangle (1)
Few new potatoes.
Jelly cherries (6)
x3 mini milks (4.5)

Syns: 12.5/15
Total: 12.5/15

Just caught up. Diary looking great! Seems every time I have a poo weekend you have a good one and vice versa lol. Loving the new clothes, I can't wait to do that!!

Well done on having a treat n getting back on it!!

Just caught up. Diary looking great! Seems every time I have a poo weekend you have a good one and vice versa lol. Loving the new clothes, I can't wait to do that!!

Well done on having a treat n getting back on it!!

Aw thanks! Well it is and it isn't I feel upset I went a bit mad yesterday but. You are only human! Not 3-5 days binge like how I previously went on lol!
Aw thanks :) I'd like them another size smaller but, sometime soon hopefully have to replenish the wardrobe again :p x

Ah we'll get there can only do our best. I've just weighed stupidly haha 14st 5!!! Jeeeezuss!!! It's night time though, ate all my meals, fully clothed etc... Maybe I will get lucky and lose a lb this week haha.

Ah we'll get there can only do our best. I've just weighed stupidly haha 14st 5!!! Jeeeezuss!!! It's night time though, ate all my meals, fully clothed etc... Maybe I will get lucky and lose a lb this week haha.

I know! We are only human :)
Aw no! Bad move! That is a valid point :) don't cheat just wait til Friday morning! We will be fine! Xx

Fingers crossed! No way can I put all that weight back on!

Fingers crossed! No way can I put all that weight back on!

You won't!! I'd never weigh at the end of the day ! How much food I eat and fluids aswell I'm constantly drinking throughout the day ha. Forget the numbers ya saw! Xx

Well girls! I'm having a large and strange breakfast this morning, sounds weird but it's unreal!!!

Breakfast: x2 wmeal toast (Hexb), x2 fried eggs, spaghetti and cheese and onion smash.
Cup of tea.

Syns: 0/15
Total: 12.5/30

No gym til about 10.30 while this settles ha! X

Sounds filling and tasty to me, enjoy! :) x

Sounds filling and tasty to me, enjoy! :) x

It was so lovely! The smash just topped it off and went really well I didn't expect it to! Another cup of tea and a relax in front of the telly before the gym I think :)

Just worked out the rest of today's plan:

Dinner: 1 McCain jacket (1) with tuna & beans.
Bag of steamed veg.
Grapes & pineapple.
Fat free greek yoghurt with peach layer.

Tea: Mild Mexican savoury rice, with steamed veg and mushrooms.
Extra light laughing cow triangle (1)
Apple.
Alpen light (3)

Syns: 5/15
Total: 17.5/30

Last edited:
That does souls strangely nice! Day looks good :)

Sound that was meant say before lol. U stuck to ya day plan today?

Sound that was meant say before lol. U stuck to ya day plan today?

Yeah I have! Just finishing work now! Cup of tea maybe see if there's anything free to nibble on! An apple it is!

Syns: 5/15
Total: 17.5/30

Last edited:
Well done! 2 days til weigh in :D bet you have done fab!

Back