Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Well done! 2 days til weigh in :D bet you have done fab!

Thank you! Hope we have! :)

Breakfast: same as yesterday -
x2 wmeal toast, x2 fried eggs, spaghetti & cheese and onion smash.
Banana.
Cup of tea.

Dinner:

Tea:

Syns: 0/15
Total: 17.5/45

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

Ohhhh lol that ain't a bad brekki it sounds nice!

I have leftover chilli in the fridge for my dinner, kinda tempting now though lol.

Ohhhh lol that ain't a bad brekki it sounds nice!

I have leftover chilli in the fridge for my dinner, kinda tempting now though lol.

It was lovely! Stuffed now just lying on my bed watching telly with my best friend, she had smash and beans as well ha we have such weird breakfasts! xxx

Right I've planned the rest of the day! Gonna have dinner now then I'm at work 5-8.30 so ill have fruit and yoghurt before I go and tea when I finish!
Lots to eat today!

Dinner -
Apple.
Slice of SW quiche; packed with mushrooms, red onion, cherry tomatoes, peppers & Linda McCartney sausages.
(Sprinkle of low low cheese on top) (2)
Dollop of Smash.
1/2 tin of baked beans.

Snack before work -
Pineapple & grapes with fat free greek yoghurt with peach layer.

Tea -
Sweet chilli savoury rice, bag of steamed veg & mushrooms.
Extra light laughing cow triangle (1) melted in mmmm!

Syns: 3/15
Total: 20.5/45

May have some chocolate later or some party rings for syns but will keep you posted! X

Last edited:
Sounds good! I'm just having that rice with my chill, ran out of regular rice lol. Hope they taste ok together!

Sounds good! I'm just having that rice with my chill, ran out of regular rice lol. Hope they taste ok together!

Mmm this rice, veg & mushrooms :) lush!

X2 Oreos - 5
X3 party rings - 4.5

Syns: 12.5/15
Total: 30/45

Last edited:
Good morning! Just got up had breakfast and gym at 10am. Weigh in tomorrow, eeeeeek!

Today's plan -

Breakfast: banana & pineapple.
Fat free yoghurt with cherry layer (0.5)
Alpen light (1/2hexb)
Cup of tea.

Dinner: slimming world quiche, smash & beans.
Orange.
Banana.

Tea: savoury rice, bag of steamed veg and mushrooms.
Extra light laughing cow (1)
Alpen light (1/2 Hexb)
Apple.
Crunchie (9.5)

Syns: 11/15
Total: 41/60

Meals for today sound lovely, I haven't had sw quiche in ages.... think I'll see if ALDI have a free cottage cheese later.
I'm also a little bit in love with savoury rice... might have some for lunch today.

I've just realised how tall you are as well, I'm so jealous, would love to be as tall as you (would help with my running if I had longer legs lol)

Meals for today sound lovely, I haven't had sw quiche in ages.... think I'll see if ALDI have a free cottage cheese later.
I'm also a little bit in love with savoury rice... might have some for lunch today.

I've just realised how tall you are as well, I'm so jealous, would love to be as tall as you (would help with my running if I had longer legs lol)

Aw thanks! Seem huge but I'm a big girl need big meals :p
I always make two large lasagne dishes full! So it lasts a good 2-3 days mmmm! :)
I love savoury rice too, and pasta n sauces! But the cupboards are a bit bare at the min!

Aw yes 6ft giant here lol. I wish I could run I'm starting to put it into my workout at the gym but it's so much harder outside! You must be such a good runner x

Aw thanks! Seem huge but I'm a big girl need big meals :p
I always make two large lasagne dishes full! So it lasts a good 2-3 days mmmm! :)
I love savoury rice too, and pasta n sauces! But the cupboards are a bit bare at the min!

Aw yes 6ft giant here lol. I wish I could run I'm starting to put it into my workout at the gym but it's so much harder outside! You must be such a good runner x

Big meals are brill, I eat massive portions (and I'm only 5 foot 3 so don't have an excuse) but why not? I've lost weight doing it and love my food so no plans on giving it up :)

I started running outside, just doing 2 min walking 2 minutes running for half an hour and each week increasing the running time and reducing the walking time until I was running 30 minutes full stop. I did my first long run on the treadmill, I think I did 7 miles... it wasn't until the following week when I attempted 9 miles outside that I realised how much harder running outside is lol. I love it though :) have a half marathon next weekend and really looking forward to it.

Big meals are brill, I eat massive portions (and I'm only 5 foot 3 so don't have an excuse) but why not? I've lost weight doing it and love my food so no plans on giving it up :)

I started running outside, just doing 2 min walking 2 minutes running for half an hour and each week increasing the running time and reducing the walking time until I was running 30 minutes full stop. I did my first long run on the treadmill, I think I did 7 miles... it wasn't until the following week when I attempted 9 miles outside that I realised how much harder running outside is lol. I love it though :) have a half marathon next weekend and really looking forward to it.

I know same! I love a big portion :) best way!
If it works then why not!
Aw wow sounds great... Ya have to persevere like! Once I am better at it I'm sure ill enjoy it but right now I envy it ha! I can walk for days though I love it! X

Can't wait for your weigh in tomorrow :D you sound like you have done really well this week. I want to start running but keep putting it off :( I'm surrounded by fields & old mines being in the potteries so lots of places to run, no excuse lol.

Can't wait for your weigh in tomorrow :D you sound like you have done really well this week. I want to start running but keep putting it off :( I'm surrounded by fields & old mines being in the potteries so lots of places to run, no excuse lol.

I'm really not looking forward to it! Think I'm gonna have gone up I just feel huge :( haven't a clue what's wrong with me!
3 trips to the gym aswell surely not!?
Aw wow sounds lovely were you live! I have nothing ha I won't dare run outside until I can do a distance lol x

Aw sure you'll be fine as your foods been great. Think it's natural to be nervous before weigh in. Drink lots of water to get rid of any bloat you feel :)

Would love to run but can't and would be embaraased if anyone I knew saw me x

Aw sure you'll be fine as your foods been great. Think it's natural to be nervous before weigh in. Drink lots of water to get rid of any bloat you feel :)

Would love to run but can't and would be embaraased if anyone I knew saw me x

I hope so! Really am not feeling confident :(
Yeah does that work? Cos if I drink lots of water I tend to just wake up needing the loo and feeling bloated from sleeping on a full bladder lol! Just gonna avoid anything at all after my tea tonight :p
Aww I run like a headless chicken ha! It's fine! X

It's not great but surrounded by fields where I live lol I really wanna do couch to 5k but with 2 little ones & starting a course Monday it's gonna be hard to fit in lol.

It's not great but surrounded by fields where I live lol I really wanna do couch to 5k but with 2 little ones & starting a course Monday it's gonna be hard to fit in lol.

Aw whenever ya can do it is better than nothing! X

Back