Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Might do it in the spot in my living room haha

Might do it in the spot in my living room haha

Years ago (little one would have been about a year old) I used to do my stepper in front of the TV, it broke one day so after that I used to just run forwards and backwards while watching TV instead.... haha feel like a right Muppet admitting that now

Hahahaha reminds me of when my kids broke my Zumba for wii... I put tunes on in my bedroom and tried to remember routines. Wouldn't be so bad if my wardrobe wasn't a double mirror, I looked bloody stupid!

I hope so! I've come home from work starving but just avoided the kitchen ha will be up bright and early tomorrow id imagine so keep you updated!

Night :) x

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

Good luck!

Well, I've got on my scales and they're reading exactly the same, stone, lb and ounce! I cannot believe it! I don't believe it, that's ridiculous.
I'm furious! :(
Don't know what to do as it's 7.30 and boots isn't open haha. I'm debating hitting boots/superdrug at opening time and getting a print out copy! X

Are you using scales on hard level floor? I can't believe it's a maintain you have had such a good week. Don't lose heart though, you need to measure yourself to see if your losing inches.

Are you using scales on hard level floor? I can't believe it's a maintain you have had such a good week. Don't lose heart though, you need to measure yourself to see if your losing inches.

Yes! Same floor as always. It just puzzles me how it's to the exact ounce the same! It's probably the best week I've ever had! So much fruit and veg aswell which I think others lack when ya read their diaries and they don't really lose.
I'm so upset :(
I want my breakfast but then I don't wanna weigh after it! X

Awww sorry hun :(
You don't deserve a maintain so don't let it get to you, its probably something masking a loss for you, maybe a bit of water retention? Stick at it and I'm sure you'll be seeing a loss this time next week

Awww, could you weigh again tomorrow? Did you stop eating and drinking earlier than you usually would yesterday? I'm just thinking do exactly what you would normally do and weigh again tmrw.. Xx

Awww, could you weigh again tomorrow? Did you stop eating and drinking earlier than you usually would yesterday? I'm just thinking do exactly what you would normally do and weigh again tmrw.. Xx

I know! I'm just gonna try and eat plenty of fruit and veg today, plenty of water maybe weigh Sunday/Monday to see. The scales at boots said 13.12 too :( x

You really didn't deserve a STS this week huni, you've been so good! You do a lot of exercise so maybe your adding muscle, keep it up and it'll soon speed up again! x

You really didn't deserve a STS this week huni, you've been so good! You do a lot of exercise so maybe your adding muscle, keep it up and it'll soon speed up again! x

Thanks hun! Hope so! Keepin positive :)
Just been to the funeral and the wake, loads of amazing cakes, tarts, pastries, quiches, pies ahhhh! Didn't touch a single one or even a cup of tea as there was no sweeteners lol! Go me :)

Dinner:
SW quiche, new potatoes & tin of beans (1.5 - low low cheese sprinkled on top)
Alpen light (1/2hexb)
Banana.
Diet coke.

Snack:
x2 party rings (3)
Apple.

Syns: 5/15
Total: 48/75

Last edited:
Well today has been successful!
Mam and Dad got Indian takeaway, which smells amazing! Offered to pay mine and everything and I fought temptation AGAIN! wow I am so proud of myself! :)

Tea:
Turkey stir fry; turkey, medium egg noodles, mushrooms, beansprouts, cabbage, baby corns and soy sauce.
Strawberries & toffee mullerlight.
x2 Oreos (5)
x3 party rings (4.5)

Syns: 14.5/15
Total: 57.5/75

Half a Hexb remaining, not like me! No Alpen lights left in the house booooo :( x

well done on resisting temptation twice, that's amazing :) I'm sure you'll see a good loss next week.

Thanks hun! I really hope so! Might have to weigh again Monday morning and see if my willpower weekend has done me any favours :p
I just want 2-3lb and ill be happy! X

Back