Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

How's your day been today? Xx

How's your day been today? Xx

Really good! I stuck to the plan as above :)
Just got home and back to work at 8 blerghhhh! But I was starving so I've conjured up banana and mullerlight with a cuppa before bed. Late night munchies :)

Still 5/15 though woo! X

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

Wednesday! Two more killer shifts to go!

Wednesday:

Breakfast -
Banana, strawberries & grapes.
Fat free greek yoghurt with cherry layer (0.5)
Alpen light (1/2hexb)
Cup of tea.

Dinner -
Turkey tikka breast chunks.
new potatoes.
Bag of steamed veg.
Chicken pasta pot shot (0.5)
Banana.
Orange.

Tea -

Syns: 1/15
Total: 14.5/45

Happy Wednesday all! :)

Last edited:
Yeah I found sources on here! 3 syns!! So worth it though cos I think it's really tasty!

Tea:
McCain jacket (1)
Heinz Spag Bol (3) - funny story behind this....

(COMPLETELY Went blonde and thought this was just bolegnese not with spaghetti aswell, so I'd cooked some penne to pour the bolegnese over.... So I am gonna have a spoonful of penne alongside my jacket and pour the Spag Bol over the top of both! Lush! :) nice big helping as back at work at 5!)

Adding a few mushrooms, a bag of steamed veg and some herbs etc just to give it even more flavour!
Apple.
Orange.

Syns: 5/15
Total: 18.5/45

Last edited:
x2 weetabix (1/2hexb +3) with banana.
Mmmmm

Feeling hormonal (that time unfortunately) and peckish! :(

Syns: 8/15
Total: 21.5/45

Last edited:
Thursday! One more shift to go! :)

Breakfast:
x2 wmeal toast, x2 fried eggs, tin of spaghetti with 20g low low grated stirred in (3) and dollop of cheesy Smash. - such a strange but yummy brekki mmmmmm! Could eat it again!
Banana.
Cup of tea.

Dinner:
Cod fillet (cooked with mixed herbs and fry light) with crispy new potatoes and mushy peas.
Banana & grapes.
Fat free greek yoghurt with peach layer.

Tea:
Mild Mexican savoury rice & a bag of steamed veg.
Extra light laughing cow triangle (1)
Orange.
x4 party rings (6)

Syns: 10/15
Total: 31.5/60

Last edited:
Food looks tasty today and brekki, yum!!

Check you out and your rainy walk :)

What brand of yog are you having in your diary over the last few days? Xx

Food looks tasty today and brekki, yum!!

Check you out and your rainy walk :)

What brand of yog are you having in your diary over the last few days? Xx

Asdas own! Fat free greek yoghurts with cherry and peach layer mmm on for £1.20 for 4! :) xx

Also! Changed my 4 party rings for 6 to a bar of teasers my friend bought me for 9.5 .... 13.5!

Your snacks always sound yummy! Couldn't just have a couple though, I'd eat all the packet. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow! x

Your snacks always sound yummy! Couldn't just have a couple though, I'd eat all the packet. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow! x

Thanks! I hope the late syns from that Teasers bar won't do any damage! Worried cos it's that time of the month (think they call it star week?) so I feel heavy all the time! X

Thanks! I hope the late syns from that Teasers bar won't do any damage! Worried cos it's that time of the month (think they call it star week?) so I feel heavy all the time! X

I'm sure it won't... aren't they amazing though! They have the sharer bar next to the regular sized bars in Tesco and I swear I could demolish the whole thing so I try and stay clear! Don't you just hate Mother Nature, fingers crossed it won't affect your loss. You've had a fab week :) x

Back