Step 1 Sole Source Lets get ME back!

She didnt says she could do that so see what she says in the morning. Will be here 9:30.
In expecting about 2lb buy as I said just through reduces calories. It's ok though as it still a loss to be going on with!

stingey lol I wish I was that controlled :-( need to be! Lol
At least you are holding off for your amazing holiday! And you can't buy clothes as too big by time you go ;) x

A loss is good no matter what happens of course.

Ask her about dropping it off defo because that's her job. If you don't ask ya don't get. Eh?

I kno wanted a top for Saturday night but il see what I have. Everything I own is either too casual or looks like a tent on me lol but I'm holding off until I can go holiday shopping. Prob go on the 21st when my hubby gets paid lol x

Is Saturday your night out with your friends and cousin? Ooooo you excited? X

Is Saturday your night out with your friends and cousin? Ooooo you excited? X

No Saturday is the comedy show with Marty.

That night out is not until 22nd June. Can't wait :)

Seen my friend yesterday and she was really shocked at my weight loss which was nice. Meant to b meeting my cousin for coffee tmz but not heard from her yet. Xxx

Sorry just laughed Martha & Marty - just tickled me ;-)

another boost! Fab loss, dress fitted early and compliment from your friend! What an amazing week your having! Go you x

Sat will be fab and if no coffee tomorrow you won't have to listen to te negative stuff from your jealous cousin ha ha x

Sorry just laughed Martha & Marty - just tickled me ;-)

another boost! Fab loss, dress fitted early and compliment from your friend! What an amazing week your having! Go you x

Sat will be fab and if no coffee tomorrow you won't have to listen to te negative stuff from your jealous cousin ha ha x

Lol we get that a lot haha

Il just tell her how it is and we will move on lol she likes to voice her opinion but I also like to tell her to shush and that it's my life il do want I like.

She's just recently become a ww consultant too so she will tell me all about that. I don't mind I'm glad she's happy.

This week has been good. Until Mother Nature put me in a mood lol can't wait until its gone and I can be happy again lol

Oh no your little one!! Hope he's ok Hun and well done not straying too much :)

Hope your feeling better Martha?
I've had good day 2 shakes and a soup :) need to up my water!! And I picked abit earlier had a biscuit I need to stop picking!! But as I'm still having less calories I think it's ok but it's not :-/

Going to the beach tomorro and worried about food, made a picnic for the boys but I'm gonna have a porridge in the morning and a soup at night but stuck for lunch shall I take a shake and hope the water doesn't go warm :-/ or shall I have chicken and hard boiled eggs? I don't wanna stop going out for the day but need to control my food xx

Oh no your little one!! Hope he's ok Hun and well done not straying too much :)

Hope your feeling better Martha?
I've had good day 2 shakes and a soup :) need to up my water!! And I picked abit earlier had a biscuit I need to stop picking!! But as I'm still having less calories I think it's ok but it's not :-/

Going to the beach tomorro and worried about food, made a picnic for the boys but I'm gonna have a porridge in the morning and a soup at night but stuck for lunch shall I take a shake and hope the water doesn't go warm :-/ or shall I have chicken and hard boiled eggs? I don't wanna stop going out for the day but need to control my food xx

Thanks for asking Hayley feeling much better than earlier.

Yea don't get into a habit of picking because we do kid ourselves and then get annoyed at weigh in. It's a working progress believe me I've bn there. I used to eat packets of ham and convinced myself it was ok because it wasn't carbs. We live and learn eh?

You could do either the shake or a egg/tuna/chicken salad. Any of those would be a good choice Hun.

Keep drinking plenty tho. Well try ur best at least. Hope you enjoy ur day out tmz xx

image.jpg

Inspiration ladies!

3lbs!!!! Not in ketosis, so just through less calories but who cares 3lbs is 3lbs as it means I am off the starting block!!!

3lbs!!!! Not in ketosis, so just through less calories but who cares 3lbs is 3lbs as it means I am off the starting block!!!

3lb for 5 days on and off is good. Onwards and downwards :)

Stay focused. What did she say about ordering the mousse x

I forgot to ask her! She was only here 2 mins as kids were in the car.
Its ok though as I got a new flavour - mango so that will keep me going.

are you going well so far today? X

1st shake of the day and I had my new mango one - who in the hell said these were good!? Lol ladies I rely in you and now for the next 7 days I have to have one of these vile shakes! LoL

Omg! Just made the kids dinner and sat down with my shake and Owen (3years old) said the me "mummy where is your dinner, you don't have anything to eat again"
What a wake up call. One reason I want to lose weight is because I don't want it to affect the kids and I don't want them to be obsessed with it as we are.
For him to say that he knows I'm not 'eating' you don't realise how early these memories of food begin.

I forgot to ask her! She was only here 2 mins as kids were in the car.
Its ok though as I got a new flavour - mango so that will keep me going.

are you going well so far today? X

Today I feel better I think lol at least you have a new flavour :) have you tried the tetras? Xxx

Omg! Just made the kids dinner and sat down with my shake and Owen (3years old) said the me "mummy where is your dinner, you don't have anything to eat again"
What a wake up call. One reason I want to lose weight is because I don't want it to affect the kids and I don't want them to be obsessed with it as we are.
For him to say that he knows I'm not 'eating' you don't realise how early these memories of food begin.

Not keen on the mango myself lol

Awh how is he today?

Emily nvr notices me not eating lol and she always steals bits of my bar. Like literally bites a bit off when it's in my hand if I look away.

Nvr once asked y I wasn't eating. But then I nvr ate with her before as her meals are usually earlier than I like to take mine.

Xx

Yeh I've had the tetras before and think they taste of powder and chemicals loL

Glad your feeling better? Ha ha well I'm stuck with mango for a week :-0 but I will manage

He is absolutely fine. He woke at 8 last night an didnt go back to sleep until 2am! Then we were up at 6. Knackered today but that's ok as mum is having them tomorrow night whilst we do even more decorating aarrrggghhh but at Least keeps me busy and no take away and wine.

i have breakfast and lunch with them everyday but I just didnt think they would pay any attention at all but obviously they notice more than I think. Just makes me want to do this even quicker now which is a good thing.

I'm feeling very 'settled'? Today which is a weird feeling but a good one. Usually if I'm tired I would just eat all day but I haven't and I won't.

have to wait in for a delivery but as soon as that's been we are off to the park. What are you doing today? X

Ha ha! It's ok I forgive you ;-)

Not a great loss but anything to get me started was welcome!

Back