Lets Get Motivated!

Wish

Silver Member
Ok ok by all accounts theres a few of us struggling now, maybe had the compliments and dropped a dress size or two and feel much better about ourselves, which is great, but its easy to lull ourselves into a false sense of security into thinking we have done enough now. Well for me personally, I haven't done anywhere near enough and I am no way near where I want/need to be either!

Soooo how about we get ourselves motivated again. remembering the reasons why we started our journeys and focus on where we want to be again, Christmas is not that far away, do we really want to chuck all our hard work away and be miserable around christmas party season again where we have to trawl through the "fat bird" rail and make do with what they have there, or do we wanna be able to walk in ANY shop and pick a size 14 or lower up and try it on with pride, sweep into our parties with our very proud parners on our arms feeling blooming fantastic!! I know my answer and no packet crisps, bar of choc or pizza tastes as nice as that is gonna feel, believe me!

Soo lets get on Ebay and get choosing our christmas do frocks in much smaller sizes than we are now, cos we can do this and we will do this for us, cos we deserve it!

AMEN :p

There is the 3 stone by christmas thread and everyone is welcome to join at anytime :D

Lets all fnd a party dress for Chirstmas and post a photo of it in this thread x *goes to look now* x

Im thinking something like the one on the right - simple yet classic! (not the shoes though) xblack dress.jpg

Na, not yet - but Im hopeful I might have! xxx

lol, we have already booked our xmas party on 3rd December, staying in a hotel.....i have been looking at dress, but until slimmer don't want to try any.....just day dream, until that day comes....

Back