Let's get trim! (Starting 2 January)

So now I have another reason to lose weight - I had my PCOS appointment with a consultant and he advised me that, while I'm healthy, to keep losing weight as that might help with my fertility. Ideally around 11 pounds.

Today's goals:

1. Not drinking alcohol √
2. Protein - 161g √
3. Walk √
4. Les Mills Class √ BodyCombat
4. Calories - 1,465 √

Today's goals:

1. Not drinking alcohol ❌ 2 gin and diet tonics
2. Protein - 146g √
3. Walk √
4. Les Mills Class √ Body Pump
4. Calories - 1,549 - okayish

I want to see a lower number on the scale tomorrow as I'm heading for a gain 🤦‍♀️ still plenty of work to be done!

Good Afternoon!

I am here for my first accountability check in. Nice to meet you all! I was tallying up my weight loss for my first month and I lost 6 lbs. I only weigh myself every 2 weeks so it will be a little while before I have any other news.

A little about me: I am an extended faster. On my eating days I don't follow any calorie restrictions or limit any sort of foods. The goal is just to not binge eat. For my exercise I follow the american heart association guidelines. I don't really exercise to reach any sort of body ideal. Just sort of do it for my general health. I have some lower back issues but nothing too terrible.

My (not-so-fun-for-me) funfact is that I've gained 100 lbs in the last 10 years. I started eating as a means to cope with stress.

So I think I said this last month but didn't correct myself. I didn't have a proper period last month (was just month) but I do have one now. Hooray! It could well be me concentrating on losing weight/exercising or a coincidence. But hopefully that means the scales will be nicer to me over the next few days...

1. Not drinking alcohol ❌ 3 gin and diet tonics
2. Protein - 152g √
3. Walk √
4. Les Mills Class √ Sh'bam
4. Calories - 1,649 - okayish

Well hello *waves from 2 days of pizza and wine* I haven't had the best few days. But I started again today weighing in at 10 stone 2.5lbs. Got to remember that holiday is only just over 4 weeks away...

Goals:
2. Protein - 145g √
3. Walk ❌
4. Les Mills Class √ Body Combat
4. Calories - 1,486

Today went okayish. My boyfriend had a day off and spent it drinking with his friend. I consequently had a couple of healthy ready meals for lunch/dinner since I couldn't eat our pre-prepared food and I took the dog out twice instead of exercising.

Goals:
1. Not drinking alcohol ❌ 2 gin and diet tonics
2. Protein - 85g - not great (meaning: still higher than I think most people aim for but that's still a bit way off 100g)
3. Walk √ √
4. Les Mills Class ❌
4. Calories - 1,443 √

Bleurgh I've caught a cold. I forgot such things existed outside the Covid bubble (I've taken 3 tests and they're all negative). I was up til 4am coughing so I haven't had the best day for exercise - just a walk with the dog. Hopefully it passes soon...

I've still got a chest infection, but I can't hide away forever! Especially when I'm going on holiday in less than 3 weeks:

Today's weight: 10 stone 2.5lbs
2. Protein - 111g √
3. Walk √
4. Les Mills Class √ Sh'bam
4. Calories - 1,441

Yesterday's weight: 10 stone 3.25lbs
Today's weight: 10 stone 3 lbs

Looks like being ill/basically not moving from the sofa has made me put on 2 pounds. Grrr. Hopefully I can rectify that this week!

Yesterday's goals:
2. Protein - 108g √
3. Walk √
4. Les Mills Class √ Body Combat
4. Calories - 1,450

Today's weight: 10 stone 2 lbs

Yesterday's goals:
1. Not drinking alcohol ❌ 1 gin and diet tonic and a glass of red wine
2. Protein - 106g √
3. Walk √
4. Les Mills Class ❌