Let's give this a try...

Day 40 (yay!)
It's like Lent all over again :) Except this time I still have another 8/9 days to go before I plan to start refeed (decided to do that in the end). I currently quite fancy a snack while watching documentaries, I wonder how much of that is habit. Dear goodness, so many of my activities pre-LT included eating! I'm going to be careful when I go back on food to a) not bring in food where it's not needed, and b) swap snack food for healthier alternatives.

Day 41
Today I came across someone I haven't seen properly since before Easter. She looked me over and said "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you look ever so slender." I certainly don't mind :D That really gave me a boost to stay 100% today! It's a little hard to not get a snack after exams, but surprisingly (to me) not as hard as during pre-exam revision. Had two more exams today, only two more to go! Tomorrow's weigh-in, then exam on Saturday morning, Sunday will be crash-revision, then Monday morning is the final exam. Am trying to keep up with couch-to-5k, I'm keeping a separate blog on that.
So a good day overall!

Ah thanks Lisa :) You're doing amazingly, I see your ticker is halfway - that must be such a great feeling!

Day 42
Weighed-in: have lost another 2.9lb this week, kind of hoped for more but I'm happy enough with this. Pharmacist and I agreed this'll be my last week TFR-ing, then on to refeed. Nearly at a healthy weight :D

Good luck on re-feed the week after hun and very well done :)

Thanks Daisy :) You're doing amazingly too, over 50lb gone that's amazing!

Day 43
Kind-of wanted some ice cream when I came out of my exam and saw what seemed like half of campus sitting outside by the ice cream van with cones in their hands, but it wasn't too hard to resist. Went for a jog earlier, am feeling a lot better about myself and more invigorated, although probably should've chosen a shadier park of waited until the sun went down...
Am quite looking forward to refeeding, really really hope that I can keep the weight off - that'll be more of a challenge than being 100% TFR!

Day 44

Am so bored of revision, I'm sure I'm on this forum more now as procrastination than I was before exam season...

Have been looking up healthy recipes as another procrastination tool, it's started to turn into a mini-obsession. Maybe because I'm so close to refeed and want to eat healthily afterward. Also looking up supplements, my mum had me on many vitamins when I was a teen but I stopped around A-levels due to teenage stubbornness. Maybe that combined with relatively-poor nutrition contribute to not-so-brilliant health (currently have some mild dental issues and have struggled with depression)...

On the plus side, I'm feeling far calmer about exams and have a much clearer head than I have in past years, clearly the absence of junk food is helping! A few days ago I talked to Dad about staying 100% over exam season - he was originally skeptical that it would be a good idea and made me promise to take care of myself, but I came up with a fair few plus sides:

1) No fuss cooking
2) No fuss washing up/cleaning kitchen
3) No junk food = clearer, more focused mind
4) Less time eating, more time revising
5) Still have plenty of energy to get through the day
6) No fuss food shopping
7) No junk food = calmer state of being

On the minus side:
1) Stress increases cravings
2) Friends distract/celebrate with cake and offer me some
3) Stress - cravings - increased stress - cycle

...but thankfully the minus sides occur less frequently than the positive sides, and so far haven't impacted revision much. I like to think I'm getting more done now than I have done before!

And I should really get back to revision. Just 21 hours until they're over Cuqsuita, if you can do LT then you can do anything. Must keep telling self this!

Day 45
And exams are DONE! That's the end of undergrad :) I plan to have no plans to do anything productive whatsoever for the next couple of days. It feels a little odd not going out to celebrate with food, but not bad at all. Went to visit a friend who I've not seen since before I started LT in February, before saying hello she was surprised at how much weight I'd lost, which I take as a good sign! I don't see much difference in myself, then again I see myself day in day out - having other people say that my body's changed is a real boost.
Am feeling lazy and tired, might just sleep for a bit.

Day 46

Spent most of the day in bed watching TV... feeling so rested!
One of my housemates is planning a celebration meal next Thursday for the end of exams - I'd planned to start refeed on Friday, but am now thinking of starting on Thursday instead so I can go to this and not feel that I'm wrecking refeed. Am not wholly sure, though - it's one day's difference, and I'd like to see this through to the end, on the other hand I'd love to eat at this meal. Hmm, confused.

Day 47
I think I will start refeed tomorrow and go to the meal next Thursday. Then eat healthily from there on in. I guess I should prepare tomorrow's dinner since I'll be out all day - kind-of exciting to think that I'll be eating normal food soon! So that's 47 days of TFR when today's over - I think it's gone well on the whole, and the support from everyone here has really got me through the tough patches :) I'll still keep updates here on re-feed and probably on how maintenance is going after that, so I won't disappear!

Day 1 Refeed
...admittedly I haven't yet eaten dinner. Fish and peas have been cooked, are ready to be warmed. Shall eat in a minute or two, just checking updates here first. The fish got quite a bit burned - I overestimated grill time - but I doubt I'll mind that much. To the microwave!

Tasted blander than the flapjacks, to be honest :/

Day 2 refeed
Weighed-in - have gone down 2.2lb, wondering if jogging means I'm gaining a bit of muscle mass. That and it's TOTM. So close to healthy weight!
Had more fish and peas just now - didn't burn it, and it tasted great. This evening I'm at my parents, will likely eat chicken there. I've missed meat.

Day 2 refeed (again)
I think I'm sticking to chicken rather than fish from now on in - 'twas wonderful!

Day 3 Refeed

Breakfast: Lipotrim flapjack
Lunch: 6oz potato (guidelines say 8oz, I was too full to eat more) + drained tin of tuna (ahhhhh tuna! How I've missed it) + peas
Dinner will likely be chicken and peas. I'm really enjoying refeed!

mmm, sounds good, who thought chicken and peas would sound like a heavenly meal ;)

Day 4 Refeed
Today things are less restricted. Breakfast was Lipotrim flapjack (far easier than shakes), lunch was a tuna sandwich (one slice of bread + half tin of tuna) + a pear. Still felt hungry so had the rest of the tin of tuna. Then dinner was carrots and peas + burger (so tasty!) + potato. Couldn't finish the potato, but even though I felt full part of me still wanted to eat it for the purposes of taste. That's not good - I absolutely must keep this part of me under control if I want to be healthy. Had a few more slices of pear later, am now feeling a bit stuffed. In a happy way :)

Back