Let's give this a try...

Am back... the holiday in Spain was good, ate everything I wanted in small amounts. I had a sneaky weigh-in when I got back and my weight was only a tiny bit higher, which is good. Since then things haven't been going so well though - ate out for lunch and felt myself finishing food when feeling full. Then yesterday I binged on ice cream - felt rotten during and after that, the lack of running recently due to motivation hasn't helped. So I'm getting myself out of this cycle before it gets worse - today I had cereal for breakfast and didn't have seconds despite wanting to (why do I want food when not hungry?), then had my 25-min jog. Am feeling better for that now. This week hasn't been a good one, I'm resolving to have a better week starting today.

Hi luv, i love your diary! You look great! I hope i will be able to stick to d diet as u do! Great stuff! Delighted for you x

Thanks :) The support from everyone at all stages of my weight journey is really helping! And you're both doing amazingly well :D

Weighed in... have gained 4lb, which I deserved. It's difficult getting back on the wagon, but now I'm back into a more regular daily routine and am feeling a lot better (mental health's been dipping a bit recently), so I should be able to get my willpower back. Decided with the pharmacist that I'll stop weigh-ins with her and go on my own with healthy eating and maintaining exercise, but it's good to know that I can go back if I slip up too far. This week in particular has been a rubbish one, I think it's something I have to accept: sometimes I will slip up, but I have to counterbalance that to overall lose/maintain weight. It's good to realise that.

...and I binged again today. Shoot. I think the best thing to do now would be to restrict myself to eating a smaller amount at certain times until I feel more in control. Either that or take more hot baths to distract myself from food. Damnit, why am I doing this to myself???

Cuqsuita said:
...and I binged again today. Shoot. I think the best thing to do now would be to restrict myself to eating a smaller amount at certain times until I feel more in control. Either that or take more hot baths to distract myself from food. Damnit, why am I doing this to myself???

Hi Cuqsuita, my chemist do one called be-yu where you have a breakfast shake loads to pick from a dinner soup or shake and a afternoon bar and meat and veg/salad for tea she says her re-feeds go onto that?? Maybe that could be good for you for a while xx

Have never heard of that one, is it a pharmacy-based programme like Lipotrim? I'm on the Be-yu website and I can't find any info about pharmacies that support it

Cuqsuita said:
Have never heard of that one, is it a pharmacy-based programme like Lipotrim? I'm on the Be-yu website and I can't find any info about pharmacies that support it

My lipo pharmacy do it peak health Swinton they also do herbal life but don't know about that one. There are a few girls at work who are on the be-yu and they are looking amazing xx

Hmm, I'm not sure I want to do another TFR diet at this stage, but I'll bear it in mind if things don't improve. This morning I weighed myself on my home scales and and my weight's a pound down from when I weighed-in at the pharmacy, I'll see how it goes over the next few days when I'm away from home (graduation today then cousin's wedding in Scotland tomorrow)

Now that I'm not having official weigh-ins, I'm not sure how to update my weight on here :/ I weigh myself in the morning, then just before I get in the shower. My aim is to stay under 11 stone - today I'm just above, I've definitely got my eating back under control and haven't had any binges since. So I'm optimistic that I'm in the right frame of mind to get my weight down again :) Also the heat is making me less hungry and making me want more water, which keeps me full. So that helps.

Cuqsuita said:
Now that I'm not having official weigh-ins, I'm not sure how to update my weight on here :/ I weigh myself in the morning, then just before I get in the shower. My aim is to stay under 11 stone - today I'm just above, I've definitely got my eating back under control and haven't had any binges since. So I'm optimistic that I'm in the right frame of mind to get my weight down again :) Also the heat is making me less hungry and making me want more water, which keeps me full. So that helps.

Hey cuqsuita, well done on the loss your pics are fab! When I lost all the weight before I really missed my weekly weigh in, found the scales at home to unpredictable. So now I head to another chemist that has a scales/bmi calculator thing and prints out your weight. It's a great motivator still going for a weekly weigh in even tho it's with a machine :p

Ooh I might give that a try, thanks Sarah! And congrats on the great loss so far :D

Ack weighed-in at the doctor's today (registering with new practice nearer home), weight's up to 11st 9lb :( I really have let myself go this summer, haven't being doing as much jogging and have been overdoing the junk food. Time to stop this, and get back into healthy habits. It really hurts to see the boat on the ticker go backwards further away from goal, but that's my own fault. Must get back into healthy mindset, must get back into healthy eating and exercise. On Thursday I'm away for a fortnight backpacking with friends, so that'll hopefully be good exercise and I can keep an eye on food intake while I'm travelling.
Darn, must get back in control of eating!

Back