Let's have a gab!

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
What we all upto this Sunday?

I'm currently knee deep in a 2000 word essay for uni due in Friday but need it out of the way as I plan to have my dissertation (due in on the 18th) completely finished at handed in by this Friday also so as to have a weekend of disastrous proportions. Hope to get it all but finished by about 5 o'clock then after dinner go out on a massive walk simply as a means of killing time.

So what are the rest of you fine people doing this Sunday?

(oh...and if you think this thread is a way for me to distract myself from my work then you are......shut up!)

Well I'm about to start watching the Formula 1 Grand Prix and hoping that Lewis Hamilton can get another win under his belt.

Well I'm about to start watching the Formula 1 Grand Prix and hoping that Lewis Hamilton can get another win under his belt.

Being Scottish (and having that major chip on our shoulder whenever an English sportsman looks like he may succeed) I want him to fail, ditto Tim Henman for the last 10 years and the football and rugby teams whenever they play.

...it's all in good fun though :)

I'm sat in my hotel room in Germany watching the GP with German commentary. Have to say that I much prefer to watch in English!
Oh and I'm being good and drinking a chocolate tetra! :D

I'm currently knee deep in a 2000 word essay for uni due in Friday

(oh...and if you think this thread is a way for me to distract myself from my work then you are......shut up!)

and me.... and do you know what.....it's getting right on my nerves! what's that thing about prior planning and preparation?? my 5000 word research project is also due in on friday, i think i may have a few all nighters between now and then

xxxxxx

Im just lookin for my mini hoover.. my cat stole a piece of hard bread (which my michael left when he went to germany).. and decided to eat it on my bed.. theres crumbs everywhere.. i was so annoyed.. lol.. Never mind.. nothing a good hoover wont solve.. felt like kicking him though.. honestly.. you would think they were never fed you know.. lol

I wish i had snow here..

x x

Ok.. so i just looked out of the window.. and in an hour.. its snowed and laid.. WHOOP.. *goes to look for gloves hat and scarf*

x x

well you've had all my snow then kitteh cause mine's all gone :cry:and i never got to build a snowman.....it is just not fair!

xxx

i just had a proper look.. and its only on roof tops.. and i am NOT scaling any buildings for the snow.. ill just wait till it comes to me.. lol

x x

this morning me and Lima are going to head to the Gym, after that we need to get some dinner in, and generally spend some time together before the week begins tomorrow... Its my week anniversary tomorrow, first weigh in. Am nervous!

I have had porridge and a cup of coffe for breakfast and I am catching up on all the TV I have missed through the week

I have had porridge and a cup of coffe for breakfast and I am catching up on all the TV I have missed through the week

Man that sounds SO MUCH nicer than my day

enjoy your peaceful sunday lucky lady!

I used to work 13 out of 14 days so I only had 2 sundays off a month but I got a promotion so while I am training for my new role I get weekends off! It seems so strange. Ah well in 3 months it will be back to the real world and 3 days off a month!

thats a heavy work out routine hun, fair play for sticking with it, we are going to attempt to go every day and if not every other day. It just gives me so much more freedom with my food to be honest.

That's work not work out! The only exercise I do is karate and kickboxing 6 hours a week and occasional swimming and gyming!

Today I am going over to Dunoon to celebrate someone I know through piping's 20th birthday with an all day/night drinking session with lots of people I know.

Having finished all my uni work for this year (minus exams) this week this will be my celebration!

That's work not work out! The only exercise I do is karate and kickboxing 6 hours a week and occasional swimming and gyming!

Oh Sorry!! yeah i work 12 days out of 14 which SUCKS an awful lot, just feel so damn drained when i finally DO get time off, that i cant be arsed to do anything!

Kickboxing sounds like great fun, remind me not to get on your bad side!!

:)
Morning all.
I am doing a little bit of washing and ironing and weather pending I am off for a nice long walk, get a bit of fresh air in my lungs. I also feel better after I have done some physical activity.

Oh Sorry!! yeah i work 12 days out of 14 which SUCKS an awful lot, just feel so damn drained when i finally DO get time off, that i cant be arsed to do anything!

Kickboxing sounds like great fun, remind me not to get on your bad side!!
I'm a softy really!

I try not to do too much as the more I do the harder it will be to maintain. I'm not really very fit so I take it steady.

A walk sounds like a nice idea. Might see if I can get Mr Taz off his arse and go walkies this afternoon

Back