Let's set a goal for Valentines?! Who's with me!?!!!

MsJMC, Yeah, i thought about that but people seem to lose weight at different rates... I'm basing mine on what ive lost already... I think about 5lbs a week is around average.

OK, So goals so far:

ZOMBIE: 16lbs
Me: 25lbs
Miss Fenella: 20lbs

Erm, at the moment, about 1.5 lbs a week (meh!)

You're doing brilliantly, though, Claire! I think the official guidance is 3-3.5 lbs a week, so Claire is way above and I'm way below. :cry:

Erm, at the moment, about 1.5 lbs a week (meh!)

You're doing brilliantly, though, Claire! I think the official guidance is 3-3.5 lbs a week, so Claire is way above and I'm way below. :cry:

IM SO GLAD UVE SAID THE OFFICIAL GUIDELINE IS 3LBS A WEEK!!

I know ive done so rubbish over xmas and am trying to reclaim myself, hopefully if I reach an average of 3lb a week I won't feel like such a failure!!!

Zombie, it depends on ur starting weight! I weigh HEAPS so thats why its dropping off quicker ;) you havent got far to go!! x

Hi everyone, I am having trouble getting on the computer, but at work now. Hoping to have my home one sorted by next week.

However I am definately up for the challenge and for me I think a healthy 3lbs a weeks so that is 18lbs, so add me in.

Clarie , i have not started yet but looking at Jan 2nd and i'm going to have a go :) so from the 2nd Jan to Feb 14th is it , i'll say 20lbs . Has everyone started ?

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Woot! Just had my pop-in and I've lost 7lbs, which is loads for me. I've now lost exactly 5 stones (time for a treat, methinks). :party0049:

So I'll start my challenge at 160lbs. I'm therefore hoping (rather pessimistically, to be honest) to be 144lbs by Valentine's Day.

Wowee well done zomble.

Zomble , 5 stone wow .. thats great

Hi guys
Well I stopped LL about 6 weeks ago. I am now back on packs - started yesterday and got stonking head today (not going to classes just doing it at home). I would like to lose 20lbs by valentines day.
Good luck to all of you - I know you can do it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to lose 7lbs by Valentine's Day. I am currently following my own Weight Watchers diet, and weighing at home, so need the incentive to stay on track!!!

god luck Minnie - this target has really helped focus me - hope it does you too.

Are you planning a reward when you get there? I was thinking of some nice undies - it seemed appopriate! ;)

Hi Miss F

Think I will need gods luck! lol I am hoping it will help me focus too.

A reward - absolutely - going for pampering session called body blitz which consists of elemis skin-specific facial; elemis lime and ginger salt glow, emelis deep tissue back massage and OPI luxury pedicure. Will have a gym session and swim before hand and then lunch too. Got them down to £75.00:D! BUT I will only book it once I have lost 20lbs :eek:

xxxx

I would like to lose 7lbs by Valentine's Day. I am currently following my own Weight Watchers diet, and weighing at home, so need the incentive to stay on track!!!

Hello Eclipse

Well done on your loss so far and absolutely brilliant for maintaining for so long.

You should easy lose half a stone in 6 weeks even on your own form of WW. I also weigh at home so I most certainly need lots of support and encouragement.

Beautiful grandchild by the way

Good luck

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all.

Sorry I havent updated in this thread for a few days!! Hope you're all doing well with ur minigoals..

I just collated the others that have joined in and I think I have got everyone... if I miss you out, give me a slap and I'll include you! Don't forget to update us on ur weight-losses in this thread :)

Zombie: 16lbs
Me: 25lbs
Miss Fenella: 20lbs
Ladylite: 18lbs
Minnie64: 20lbs
Eclipse296:7lbs

Well done again to zombie for that 7lbs ;) I went and got weighed today and have lost 8lbs whey heyyy!!!

Hi Miss F

Think I will need gods luck! lol I am hoping it will help me focus too.

A reward - absolutely - going for pampering session called body blitz which consists of elemis skin-specific facial; elemis lime and ginger salt glow, emelis deep tissue back massage and OPI luxury pedicure. Will have a gym session and swim before hand and then lunch too. Got them down to £75.00:D! BUT I will only book it once I have lost 20lbs :eek:

xxxx

Please feel free to select the deity of your choice - is there a god of weight loss?

Pampering day sounds fab - and has given me an idea for a treat for me!

:princess:

Back