Let's set a goal for Valentines?! Who's with me!?!!!

Please feel free to select the deity of your choice - is there a god of weight loss?

Pampering day sounds fab - and has given me an idea for a treat for me!

:princess:

it DOES sound fab... however, I've always wanted to go to the sactuary in covent garden for a spa day kinda thing... but u get given a dressing gown to walk around in and the thought of them saying 'sorry dear, it doesn't fit... you'll have to wrap a few towels around u instead:eek:' scares me so ive always avoided it!!

Please feel free to select the deity of your choice - is there a god of weight loss?

Pampering day sounds fab - and has given me an idea for a treat for me!

:princess:

Miss F

You misunderstand. Your original post said "god" luck Minnie - think it should have said "good" luck Minnie! lol

So are you going to share your idea for a treat?

Miss F

You misunderstand. Your original post said "god" luck Minnie - think it should have said "good" luck Minnie! lol

So are you going to share your idea for a treat?

I got it Minnie, I was having a laugh at my mistype!

I might go for a facial and eyebrow wax - never been very girly - had a manicure once and came out in a rash :sign0007: so I may have a pamper and spoil myself for a bit.

I might go for a facial and eyebrow wax - never been very girly - had a manicure once and came out in a rash :sign0007: .
hahahahaha... still laughing at what you typed. OMG that is so me too!

I have my eyebrow waxed every 2-3 weeks , no pain no gain lol I want all my hair done soon , but think i will have to get over to the college for foils hi lights full head medium 18:00 and a cut i guess 5:00 , last of the big spenders lol . They do so many things there slimming and toning , make up hand and foot treatments waxing . eye treatments . Worth it a cheap pamper day . Get down to your lolcal college :)

Hello Eclipse

Well done on your loss so far and absolutely brilliant for maintaining for so long.

You should easy lose half a stone in 6 weeks even on your own form of WW. I also weigh at home so I most certainly need lots of support and encouragement.

Beautiful grandchild by the way

Good luck

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your welcome and words of encouragement. Also many thanks for your lovely words about Charlotte, I think she is beautiful too. Weigh in today for me, will update after lol xx

I got it Minnie, I was having a laugh at my mistype!

I might go for a facial and eyebrow wax - never been very girly - had a manicure once and came out in a rash :sign0007: so I may have a pamper and spoil myself for a bit.

Oops sorry! lol
I have facials and eyebrow waxes and tints. Facials are loverly ;) Used to have nails done but cant really afford upkeep which is a shame :cry:A rash from a manicure how awful - maybe it was the type of product they used.

Weigh in result for me - 2lbs off! Really pleased with that, so 5lbs left to go to meet Valentine's Day Challenge!

Can I join in too?

Hi Claire and everyone else

I would like to join in with the valentines day challenge. I lost most of my weight last year (started in April 07), I started RTM early for various reasons mainly I was finding devlelopment very difficult and lapsing a lot and also because I was about to start a new job as a LL locum.

I managed to hold my weight steady throughout RTM - with some ups and downs along the way but always planned to return to abstinence to lose at least another stone in the new year.

So here I am on day 6 of abstinence (my GOD it is SOOOO much harder the second time round!) I have blasted off the 11lbs or so that had crept on since Nov when I was last weighed and am back where I was at the end of RTM - so I have set my goal for 21lbs to lose which will take me to 12 stone 7lbs (BMI 25).

So I pledge to lose 21lbs by 14th Feb!!!
Come on girls we can do it!!

Love Laura

Morning everyone!!! Well done cheryl for the 2lbs off, you're well on ur way!!

Just to update the list, 2 more joiners!!

MsJMC - Target 20lbs
Chunkychicken - 21lbs

Good luck to both of you and everyone else already in, we can do this ;)

Oh, and chunky, (or not so chunky anymore!) I read some of ur posts a while ago when you had ur first Locum sessions! (im pretty sure it was u) Well done on what uve achieved already, its gr8 :) x

Hi is it ok if i join? i really need something like this to keep me inspired im on my 2nd day of CD and hope to lose at least 20lbs by 14th Feb.

Hi is it ok if i join? i really need something like this to keep me inspired im on my 2nd day of CD and hope to lose at least 20lbs by 14th Feb.

Yep, there is no cut-off... oh and just because its in the LL forum doesn't mean u have to be on LL!

I'll add you to the list, please keep us posted, even if you lapse/don't lose as much as expected one week...

When I get a minute i'll list everyones targets again because it can be a bit annoying trying to read through all 5 pages to find out everyones aims!! :D

Thanks a lot Claire that's really nice of you.
I have been a locum now since Nov and am totally loving it, just need to "finish" my own journey now and life will be rockin!!!

You are going great gun's yourself - you will be amazed how fast the time flies by!

Love Laura

ok thanks for adding me Claire ... lets keep Dieting

In for a penny.....in for 20 pounds..

Hi all,

I normally lurk however I need a kick in the rear to stay on track as I'm doing the dreaded 'I'm near the target so that little bit of chicken wont hurt me....and some bacon..... and one of those sugar free sweets....and........oh peanuts.......'

So decided a mini target would do just the job. So if you don't mind and hanger on would like to hitch a ride.

Many thanks

Tyger

Hi all,

I normally lurk however I need a kick in the rear to stay on track as I'm doing the dreaded 'I'm near the target so that little bit of chicken wont hurt me....and some bacon..... and one of those sugar free sweets....and........oh peanuts.......'

So decided a mini target would do just the job. So if you don't mind and hanger on would like to hitch a ride.

Many thanks

Tyger

Well done on your weight loss already Tyger... what is your goal for VD? The remainder of your target or something smaller? It's completely up to you as you know the rate of your previous weight loss weeks!

Whatever you choose,good luck!

Hi Claire,

you may or may not remember my dilemma on my upcoming holiday on 1st February on whether to do LL before I go, during or after, WELL! I have decided to do before so I dont have to worry whilst on holiday as such so although my target wont be valentines day it will be the 1st Feb. And I want to lose 7 to 10lbs by then, hope you dont mind me coming along for the ride.

thanks hun x

Hi Claire

Thanks for letting me jump on board.

A little history:

Im 4ft 11 started at 13st 5lb and presently on or around the 10 stone mark. Lost 3 stone to date on lighter life and have sailed through with my head down and being a good girl and can say i have enjoyed it! (bizarrely enough)

My doctor wants me to get down to 7 and a half stone, as its the healthy BMI for my size and i was a tablet controlled diabetic. (i now no longer need my medication , yippy!)

Where as i disagree as presently I am a UK size 12 and looking a very good size and shape and i think that 7 stone is far too thin and i would look unwell.

So we have agreed a middle ground of 9 to 9 1/2 stone. Though he is still pushing for less as he feels this will have positive effect on my diabetes and the healthy BMI will safe guard me from other illnesses.

I am surprised how hard this last stone is, because i had no issues or problems with the first three. I had a few days here and there off plan (quite some time ago now) but it was well managed and pre planed with no consequences to ketosis or my weight loss.

So the sudden hunger out of no where, cravings and general desire to stuff my face has been a total surprise (I have picked, but not fallen off the wagon (yet) and i remain in ketosis). I'm hoping its because i have had that awful stomach bug followed by a stinking cold?

So lets hope the challenge will kick my arse into gear and ill drop that last 16 pounds and then go into management.

Thanks

Tyger

I'll happily join this - will hopefully give me that extra spur to my restart --- I'll go for 25lb ---- now it's fingers crossed :)

Back