Let's set a goal for Valentines?! Who's with me!?!!!

Hi All...

Just thought I'd post here incase you're needing a bit of motivation!! Hope you're all sticking to it and enjoying the journey... and if you have lapsed, that you have put it behind you and are well on your way to reaching ur VD goals!!!

I've read through all 5 pages of this thread, to make sure I haven't missed anyone or any weight losses that everyones posted and I think I've got them all...so the list is now...

Me: 25lbs ------- lost 8lbs so far
Zombie: 16lbs -------- lost 7lbs so far
Miss Fenella 20lbs ------- lost 1lb so far
ladylite: 18lbs
minnie64: 20lbs
Eclipse: 7lbs
msjmc: 20lbs
chunkychicken: 21lbs
Ronnie: 20lbs
Tygermoth: 16lbs
sun: 10lbs
x-katie-x: 25lbs
alibongo: 24.5lbs

Right, I think thats everyone!! Keep us posted on your weight losses... and it may be easier to set up a minigoal ticker just incase I become lazy and forget to collate it all!

(I'm being v old fashioned and writing it on a scrap of paper because there were more of you than I expected!)

If I've made any mistakes, just let me know :) Good luck, keep glugging!! xx

Thanks Claire, can't add a ticker just yet (not enough posts) - will do one as soon as I can though.

Katie

Well I am having my first WI since committing to 20lbs for Valentines day, so will post my result tomorrow.

Been a little bit wavery since Christmas and New Year, but the last 2 days back 100% and feeling positive again.

Sunday I did the CD for fitness given to us (well half of it anyway) found it went on a bit, and last night went on the walker for 12mins (2mins of which I ran). Couldnt do that 6 weeks ago.

I am still hoping to get my home computer fixed tonight, as that is when I am at my weakest and could do with shouting for help from you all.

I got 6.38 off tonight so that leaves me 18.12
I can't seem to get a ticker working properly for it though.

Well done Ali and Fenella, they're great losses, you should both be made up :)

Well done all!!!!! its excellent!!! Keep up the hard work and let's reach them goals... I lost 3lbs yesterday for last week (Xmas caught up with me!) but im back on track and will definately reach my goal :):):):)

WI for the VD Goal

Hi all,

WI this week had me losing 3 Pounds (non Abstinent over Christmas) that was me hitting the single digit stonage!!! 9st 11.

On the other side of the coin the nibbling is getting out of control. I had so much yesterday i got upset because I realised I will have bumped my self ot of ketosis. Just sacrificed a week of losses because I just cannot ....agggrrr cant articulate the messed up ness of my head. I will leave this for another time.

luckily i have tested today and i AM in ketosis (a small miracle)

I MUST NOT GRAZE I MUST NOT GRAZE

Thanks

Tyger

Thanks Claire - aren't we all doing well? Valentine's is a good date for a challenge because it's far enough away, yet not too far...

Btw, everybody, how do you write under your ticker? I tried editing my signature, but I could only write above the ticker.

8lb off for me , that leaves 12 lb for VD keep going guys till the end we fight them pounds , ok fat fighters :)

8lbs off??? That's amazing MsMJ - you must be really pleased!
In fact, well done for everyone with your losses so far - I have a feeling we will all be celebrating long before Valentine's at this rate.

My weigh in is Sat am so fingers crossed
Laura

well 4 days into and have lst 3lbs, quite pleased.

Good luck to everyone else x

sun

x

Thank-you Laura
You done ever so well yourself 21 lb ... not long for you now Laura . Good luck all !

I lost a massive 12lbs this week (well accord to home scales - don't go to classes).

Very well done everyone so far on their losses
xxxxx

Hey minnie64 .. Grrrrrrrrreat ... Lets keep going :)

3lb loss in 4 days, am happy with that xx

(have got gremlins with diet ticker and editing signature box, it wont delete!

Well how is everyone doing with this challenge then? I am a bit off track but am hoping to catch up.

What can we do on Valentines day instead of going for a romantic meal?

Back