Let's start from scratch!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I have an idea for us all, to help kickstart our weight loss for 2010.

Let's all start the plan afresh again. Approach it like we're beginners and don't know it inside-out/back-to-front.

Get your books out. Read. Make lists. Plan meals for the week ahead. Look here and on the SW website for recipe/meal ideas. Look up speed and superspeed foods. Weigh all your Healthy Extras. Keep food diaries. Try some body magic if you can. Drink loads of water. Get excited about SW again and all the incredible amounts of food you can eat.

What do you think? Up for that...

It's what I'm going to do!:D

Great idea, I'm with you Hellie, count me in. X

Me too. Have just registered to have Sainsbury Home Delivery, and have placed my first order to be delivered Thursday lunchtime, so plenty of time to prepare something yummy for when I get home from NYE revellery, and have plenty of syn-free food in stock for the start of 2010. Cool!!!

I'm in. I was thinking of doing EE only, just like a newbie would and not doing red and green at all.

I'm going to vary my HEX's and have at least a third superfree with my meals and I'm going to try to only eat superfree between meals - I usually do this but I'm going to really try to do it.

Im with you - Im going to try and sit in on the beginner talk tomorrow night at WI too to motivate me :)

I think this is a good plan, count me in :)

Excellent!!!

I just think, by starting again, it will help us get out of our (my!) comfy routines and habits...if we get rid of some of our old habits (because even some of the 'good' habits can be a hinderance, if you see what I mean) and look at it really basically, like newbies, it will make us realise where we've been slipping up and perhaps preventing ourselves from losing.

Yay!

I'm in, but to be honest, this is what I have done for the last 10 weeks since starting, which is probably why I've lost every week :D I thought I would have lost enthusiasm by now, but SW is so great that I am still really motivated :innocent0002:

Here's to a great 2010!!:new_year:

I'm in, but to be honest, this is what I have done for the last 10 weeks since starting, which is probably why I've lost every week :D I thought I would have lost enthusiasm by now, but SW is so great that I am still really motivated :innocent0002:

Here's to a great 2010!!:new_year:

haha I was gonna say exactly the same thing, it's what I already do!

I need to get out more :)

Hehe! Fab. I love it.

Tomorrow would be my WI day (but we aren't having a class) so I'll WI at home and take it as an approximate, and then I'm going to get my A4 weekly food planner out, plan my meals (including work lunches, which I'm incredibly lazy at pre-preparing for) and go shopping.

I'm up for that, start again on the 4th January 2010.

Good luck for 2010 everyone xxxxx

Back