Lets write a sw story

L.i.n.d.a

Fatgirlwannabeslim
Once upon a time...there was a very very very fat girl who lived in a house she didnt much care about...she had her food and her cat, oh yea there was a bf...how did she get here....

she didn't know, but she knew she wasn't going to let it carry on.....

She woke up one mornung and saw the light,and thought "today is the day" .....

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

She realised she was worth it and made a change and moved on....

She thought about the things that needed to stay (the cat)
The things that needed to go (the boyfriend)
And the things that needed to change (the house and her weight)

And she made a plan of how she would keep, lose and change things...

She stayed focused on her goals, she focused on all her positive achievements and counted them up one by one

She knew it would be hard, but also knew if she took it one day at a time and set herself small manageable goals that she would get there in the end.

so she started her journey towards her new life. Her first goal was to walk into a SW group

She came home full of enthusiasm, hope and inspiration, but as soon as she walked into her home she looked upon her boyfriend lying on the sofa, in outsize jogging bottoms, eating pizza and playing with himself....on the XBox....

she decided to take one step at a time, and from small steps come major moves. it will be hard but worth it. then one day she will give the same advice to some one else that feels as low as she did.

so taking one day at a time, she sat down and planned what meals she would eat that day

On her first w i she was ecststic with her weight loss and began to look forward to upcoming week...

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

so armed with her quark, frylight & superspeed soup she set off...

She was terrified. She had been on so many diets before, her self esteem was at its lowest, but something felt different this time. Reminding herself that each journey begins with a single step, she tentatively opened her little green book and gasped when she saw how many wonderful things she could enjoy on this plan. For the first time in a long time, she smiled........

Whilst her boyfriend farted, belched and scratched in the background asking her to phone for an Indian....

Back