Lexie's Diary - Currently SS

Been on 810 since Friday and so far - touch wood - its been a skoosh and the weight loss on my first week back not too dissimilar to SS.

If it settles down to the "normal" 3.5lbs a week I'm staying on it. Its really been helping with routine. Get up in the morning, have shake and some water, away to uni, tetra at lunch time, home for about 4-5, have 810 meal and a real latte (bliss) and then another pack when husband comes in late and has his dinner.

Head space is brilliant, to the extent I've been baking all week and not felt the slightest temptation to pick.

I'm sorry if I sound a bit smug at the moment, but I've very pleased its going well so far without any problems especially given the past fortnight or so.

what do you have for 810 meals? thinking of doing it myself soon and looking for ideas and inspirations!

Depends on what I fancy really that day

Today I had an extra hearty breakfast of shake, then two boiled eggs with broc to dip in. I know it doesn't sound exciting but its what I fancied really.

I also like to do a Spinach Omlette, Prawn and veggie stir fry, Quorn "curry" and mushrooms (good if you use your dairy allowance as yoghurt, but I've not done this myself), stir fried lettuce and chicken.

Basically you are only limited by your tastebuds and imagination.

Hello Lexie.

Good to see you back on here, have missed your posts and hope you are feeling a bit better. I had some sort of virus 2 weeks ago, very similar to you now.. I'm back again and on 810, finding it easy this time around, more determination, but having said that its only day 1 of 810.. lol. Good to see you Lex. xx

Hey Lexie I was just thinking about you hows it going ??

Hey Lexie just wanted to check in and say hi and wondered how you are and hope you are well xxx

and Kerry berry WOW and double wow your pics and your progress are amazing WELL DONE!!!!
xxx

Okay - back (ish)

Spinach omlette - I use the frozen spinach from Asda as its frozen (keeps for ages) and its pree chopped and portioned. I throw a couple of them in a pan with some pepper and dry fry until its not toow et, throw over whisked eggs with a wee bit milk from allowance. Shove under grill till all puffy. Just a normal omlette really.

Well I went to London for a derby game. Couldnt get tetras in hand luggage and had no access to a plug point for the sachets. Came off plan. Nightmare getting back on.

Now firmly on, but TOTM has arrived, which means for a month I've been arsing about between getting started and not feeling well, but this time I'm back. I'm on.

Sticking to 810 just now as skating a fair bit, off uni for 3 weeks until placement starts so hopefully loads of time to get myself sorted.

Am looking at getting a lentil and mushroom curry sorted for 810, will play about with that for tomorrow.

And then off due to rampant tonsillitis and a vitamin deficiency. Wonderful.

Once I'm over this hump I'm so back on. I'm getting fed up with the health rubbish.

Hope you feel better soon x

Been told to come off duet now, until have a doctors letter clearing me to go back on, due to the tonsils and the vitamin D defiency. Understand why though.

I'm never going to get this sorted.

oh bless you - I know its easy for me to say - but dont worry and you will get it sorted when you are fully better.

Chin up and lots of hugs and keep in touch
xxx

Sending hugs it's best to get you healthy first hope it gets better soon x

The duet? The diet even. Silly me.

Its a pain in the backside though, am debating going for a sunbathing sesh to try and up the production of vitamin D in my skin. I did ask for a prescription for a holiday but apparently they are not available on the NHS. :(

Back