lhs78's diary

lhs78

Well I am nearly a week into this diet and I though I had better start a log/diary of how I am getting on, feeling etc. This week has been easier than I thought it would be. Weigh in tomorrow will see how I have got on, but clothes are feeling a bit looser already which is nice after the binge I had at Xmas.
My start weight was 11 11 and I would like to be around 9-9.7 by end of March. 9stone is my final goal though. I haven't weighed that since my wedding nearly 7 years ago, the thought of being that weight again is spurring me on massively.
I had one cheat this week, Sunday, where I had a few too many Vodkas, as some of you may have read, I've never felt so ill and won't be drinking any alcohol now until I am well and truely off this diet! I definitely learnt the hard way!!
I'm not enjoying the soups at all and wish there was a pack that had bars and shakes. Maybe it is worth us all emailing Exante to think about it!! If they did a box of 1/3 bars and 2/3 shakes (a months worth) that would be ideal! I think I'm going to email them after this!!!
Looking forward to seeing what I have lost, hoping Sunday hasn't affected it too much!
I measured myself on thursday last week, but won't remeasure until week 4.
Anyway, will write more tomorrow

OK, have posted this on the main forum but maybe should have just put it in my diary! I weighed in this morning and in the last 7 days have lost a measily 4 pounds, pretty poor for my first week. I lost 2pounds in the two days before starting Exante making a total of 6 pounds. Too be honest I've lost more than that on WW before. I must stop being negative!!! Hoepfully next week I will have a massive loss, if I go down to losing 1-2pounds a week, then I am going to have to change to something else. I have 3 weeks left at least on this so no decisions made till then.
I'm hoping it is to do with my Vodka bindge on Sunday, going to up my water to 4 litres and limit myself to 1 cup of tea a day. Main thing NO VODKA!! Hopeing for a big loss next Thursday, god that sounds so far away!!!

Back