Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

I've registered on YouTube. That's it so far but I'm going to do some research. I'd love it if I could help even one person see that this is a journey that, although important, can't be taken too seriously :)

I love a wee bit of youtube, so I'd follow a 'vlog' :p

Well I'm looking into it as a possibility. Apparently Brighton is a bit of a hotbed for vloggers so I'm in the right place!

Hello Sam :) , I'm just catching up on diaries. I hope your having a lovely weekend. Oh wow it would be great to see your vids on youtube. Is it just SW stuff you'll be posting on there ?

Kay xx

... ok just gone back a few posts and can see that yes, you said your thinking of doing SW stuff on there. I think that's a great idea, and agree with the others, you'd be great at it Sam :D . The kind of stuff I've seen others post on youtube, is recipe videos which are quiet popular, food diaries and weekly weightloss results, and shopping hauls. Believe it or not, I used to think what weird people would want to show their groceries to the outside world, until I became the weird person that got hooked on watching them :eek::p . It's funny what you think you'll watch and what you end up watching lol. I think a lot of people put a lot of effort into making their vids interesting and standout and I think you'd be fab at that :) .

Kay xx

... ok just gone back a few posts and can see that yes, you said your thinking of doing SW stuff on there. I think that's a great idea, and agree with the others, you'd be great at it Sam :D . The kind of stuff I've seen others post on youtube, is recipe videos which are quiet popular, food diaries and weekly weightloss results, and shopping hauls. Believe it or not, I used to think what weird people would want to show their groceries to the outside world, until I became the weird person that got hooked on watching them :eek::p . It's funny what you think you'll watch and what you end up watching lol. I think a lot of people put a lot of effort into making their vids interesting and standout and I think you'd be fab at that :) .

Kay xx

Ahh thanks Kay :) I'm definitely thinking about going ahead. I've looked at video editing software for my laptop. I'm building up to it and I can't imagine I'll be very "slick" but I'm willing to give it a go! Xx

I'll give it a whirl, it's finding the time with little one as its much more involved than I realised but why not!

I'm not sure if I can even tell you guys when I do but I think I can put a link in my signature when it's done! I read the rules but found it a bit confuzzing in respect of whether the site has ads or not or whether it's soliciting spam or not

I don't even like spam. I don't trust any tinned meat.

Except tuna

I asked mini too on her profile so one of us should get a response :) I appreciate the help.

I thought if I went back to tech that piers may think I was stalking him :)

I asked mini too on her profile so one of us should get a response :) I appreciate the help.

Pierce is lovely, he wouldn't think that :D (I know your kidding) . How has the rest of your weekend been hun and how is the little one doing ?

Kay xx

Why did my iPhone change it to piers?

Pierce is lovely, he wouldn't think that :D (I know your kidding) . How has the rest of your weekend been hun and how is the little one doing ?

Kay xx

Been good thanks lovely :) it was DDs birthday this Friday (we are a week apart) and she was 6 so I can't pretend there hasn't been more cake :eek:. How has yours been?

I've linked to blogs on there before from on here I wouldn't know how to unless it's in your signature me an tech don't go lol

I know it should be ok to put it as a signature BUT can I tell you guys when it's done or is THAT soliciting? Not in the traditional sense of the word of course.

This all sounds completely amazing! You would be so good at it too!!!! Eeek!! How exciting!!!!!!

Ruth
X

Soliciting made me giggle lol I think your brave I hate even having my pic taken or even talking in front of a camera think my voice always sounds way to deep like a man hahahaha an the camera adds 20lbs well that's what I tell myself lol

Oh my god why ask for a syn value to then argue with the person helping you??

Rudeness.

I can't abide that. Some people have no manners. That and people who don't thank you when you wait for them in the car to go past.

They can (wants to write a naughty) off too!!

Rudeness.

I can't abide that. Some people have no manners. That and people who don't thank you when you wait for them in the car to go past.

Oh no! Are you alright?!?!!

Ruth
X

Rudeness.

Just seen it. Some people eh?! :/

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth!

I'm fine my lovely and I've seen worse but sometimes you wonder why people ask. Although to be fair if that were me I'd be gutted too!
Whether I'd eaten them or not because they are lush!! Nom nom

Scales

So I've changed the batteries. Always dangerous. For weeks they have been flitting around by up to 6lbs all in the same weigh in and I've had to get on and off several times and I've taken the best of three. So clearly the batteries were on the way out.

So I bought some new ones. They no longer jump around but they do weigh in at 2lb heavier. Consistently. So I'm going to have a gain this week whether I want it or deserve it or not!!! Argh!!

Back