Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

I food process ice until its slush. Diet cloudy lemonade, then a wedge of lemon to make it special. In a nice glass. It's just lemonade but the ice makes it feel refreshing.

Hi Karen :) nice to see you. Did you have a nice time away? Going away is always a dangerous time for weightloss isn't it??!
Yes lovely time, thanks - we have bought a house in Spain and I went out with my mum to get it all organised ready for the procession of nieces, nephews, and others all wanting to borrow it!
I've done a big supermarket shop and a 5 k run today so feeling a bit more On track now.

Wow 5k well done you. I'd struggle with 1! Haha. Although I did used to run and would like to pick it up at some point again.

A house in Spain, how lovely! Did I tell you you are my favourite person on here.... ;) ;)I bet you can't wait to get out there properly and enjoy it!!

I food process ice until its slush. Diet cloudy lemonade, then a wedge of lemon to make it special. In a nice glass. It's just lemonade but the ice makes it feel refreshing.
I agree I love a bit of lemonade. I'm sure that in a previous post from way way back I had my poor girls pimms which was ribena in lemonade with lots of ice and fruit haha.

I have a soda stream too and love to get busy with the fizzy (product placement for soda stream, maybe they will send me a new one) and like roses lime cordial in chilled soda water. Although it's not sugar free so I'll be searching for alternatives that taste as good!

New vlog on oaty banana pancakes. I'm not sure what I'm measuring with my fingers there.....:eek:

Yes I had to change the last one. I just haven't had a chance yet with this. YouTube hates me!!

Nope all of the offered thumbnails were awful

They truly do hate me

Since this seems to be the oats page lol
Here are my baked oats from this morning. I used he official slimming world recipe, oats, sweetener, egg, yogurt and I added 70g strawberries (1sy ) and vanilla

Super yummy, tastes like a pudding. I just need to invent syn free custard and I'll be happy.
Not got any notifications so maybe a bit late but try the muller Banna an custard yoghurt with it

Must watch your vids to busy weekend I'm just catching up I could so do with a kick up the bum to seem to of fallen of the wagon opppssss

I see you took the plunge and did the vlogs (my phone really didn't want to write that word!!). I'll be watching when my ipad charges :) Natalie x

I love that you write and talk exact same. Your ONO looked yum. Might try frozen fruit. I tried to make them and they just looked bleurgh :eek:

I'm a total stream of consciousness person! I'm glad you liked it!! :)

Yay!! They are very yum aren't they!!
I suppose ONO for the days where you are in more of a rush. Less cooking involved! :) :)

Glad you liked them!! X

Anyone tried doing a muffin or biscuits with oats? Could be an easy grab and go for those in a hurry and could be baked the night before.:)

Here was this biscuit with banana, oats and something else. But I remember them tasting disgusting.

What I'm thinking is that's oats is the main ingredient for flapjack. Flapjacks tasty!! Not sure how you'd achieve the end result.

Back