Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

All sounded lovely...I've never been to a Turkish restaurant but the food sounds good. Shame we can't see any pics though.
I found a new source for soya ice cream. I've tried Swedish Glaze but it wasn't good for me. I got some soya cheese called "Sheese" in the HFS and saw they did ice cream too (chocolate!), will try it when I have the cold bag with me...no parking in that part of the town.
Did you make the pancakes?

No pancakes were Asdas own I think. They have been in the freezer for ages.

I have the food heaven blueberry ice cream which is soya.

As I said Turkish mezzes is very similar to Greek mezzes

Thank you but it was very disappointing and upsetting

I am sorry to say I put on between 0.5lb to 1lb - I weigh in kilos in the second week of the salad challenge

This is exactly what my stupid body is like and why it took me 2 years to lose 28lbs so bleurghhhhhhh just when I thought I had found a solution

A green day today

B - nectarine peach plums

L homemade soup from yesterday (courgette carrots leek and coriander) wholemeal toastie hex b with cheese hex a and onion.

S 2 ginger biscuits 4 syns

D veggie curry with basmati rice 4 syns for the curry sauce

S chocolate 6 syns

Total 16 syns

Hopefully photo service will be resumed on Wednesday or Thursday

I am shattered today so early to bed for me

Green day

B - nectarine peach

L - onion smash bhaji things from the freezer with salad tomatoes gherkins and onions.
Fresh figs passion fruit and a danio yoghurt hex a tweak

S - 2 alpen light bars hex b chocolate 6 syns

D - omelette with mushrooms and onion plus boiled new potatoes tomatoes salad cream 2 syns

S - slice wholemeal toast hex b with jam 2 syns

Total 10 syns not deliberate just the way it happened today

Back