Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

Good for you. Not sure, I was down another 1/2lb this morning making me 10.2.... I really love this way of eating, I've always known that grains/carbs weren't my friend so limiting them was the best way for me to get to target weight. I've got to be careful not to be below 10.2 at weigh in.
Did you weigh this morning?

Yes I weighed this morning and I was down about 0.5lb which is better then up 1lb the other day !

But just realised it is one of my very rare TOTM (star week) so that might impact things a bit. Not much as I don't get big weight swings like a lot of women do since it only happens about 4 times a year.

If you do weigh under you have a weeks grace to put on weight or just get weighed in shoes or a cardigan if you are worried.

That is what I am going to do

Hi Jaffa

How are you? Hope you feeling better.

Your food looks great as always. It sounds like you are enjoying your new challenge it sounds very hard though I think I need to get to doing the EE diet before I start any challenge.

Red day today

B - banana peach and 2 plums

Late lunch

L - 2 veggie burgers 1 syn carrot chips and crispy kale

S - choc shot 2 syns in quark chocolate 2 syns

D - pineapple bag of biscuits 5 syns

Felt awful today as TOTM so didn't eat much

Total 10 syns

Attachments

• 1408309114446.jpg
    1408309114446.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 35
As I said on the salad challenge thread OMG OMG OMG I had to check the scales 5 times as I have lost 2lbs since last Monday and I am in a different kg a number I haven't seen for 6 years.

Now to see what the official SW scales say tomorrow and what next Monday says as I am doing it for another week

I can't wait to see the official SW scales tomorrow.

I have struggled with my weight since I was about 10 or 11 and I have gained and lost the same three stone on and off for years but I haven't been this low since before I got very ill and I was calorie counting and working out in the gym for 3 hours most nights. I need to lose another 6lbs or so to get that low but the weight I saw this morning was the top end of my lowest weight.

Red day
week two of the challenge

B - peach 2 satsumas

L - tuna salad extra light mayo 1 syn fresh pinapple danio mini yoghurt hex a tweak

S - mocha made with 1 teaspoon choc shot 0.5 syn splash lactofree milk coffee and hot water
Small piece chocolate 4 syns

D - Courgette pasta with roast veg and creamy cauliflower sauce partial hex a

S - another mocha 0.5 syns plus 2 biscuits 4 syns

Syns
Choc shot 1 in coffee
Chocolate 4
Biscuits 4
Extra light mayo 1

Total 10

Attachments

• 1408398541134.jpg
    1408398541134.jpg