Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

Weigh in was fantastic !!

2.5lbs off which puts me 0.5lb above lowest range so if I lose 1lb next week I will be under target and have to start paying but as I said I would weigh in with shoes the week after if it ever came to that

Thank you

I haven't been this weight for 6 years and I feel good but I don't know if I want to maintain this week if I have to stick to red days with no hexs and salads etc. It just won't be attainable in the long term

Will see next week how I do on Monday then decide if I am going to get weighed Tuesday

I hope you have a good result tomorrow

Ha ha yes it is really strict and obviously not proper SW sanctioned due to missing hex bs

So that is why it is working as well as a hex is roughly 120 calories so 2 are 240 calories plus 5 Sun's down is another 100 calories plus I never have all my hex a all the time so I am down probably 400 calories on the red days without taking into account no rice pasta potatoes etc.

That is why it is too difficult to keep up in the long term. But I have decided I am going to stick to two or 3 traditional red days when it is over which obviously includes hex bs

Red day and weigh in day

B - nectarine peach and plums

L - left over courgette pasta with creamy cauliflower sauce and roast veg plus a whole mini lettuce and loads of yellow tomatoes

Chocolate 5 syns

After weigh in
2 bananas 2 plums

D - homemade veg soup and salad 2 slices of cheese hex a

Chocolate 5 syns

Total 10 syns

Attachments

• 1408482250383.jpg
    1408482250383.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 52
Green day

B - peach apple grapes 2 satsumas

L - ryvita hex b lactofree cheese hex a cucumber tomatoes onions mini lettuce quorn fillets mushrooms and gherkins
Nectarine

S - sweets 4 syns

D omelette with mushroom and onion with tomatoes and boiled potatoes

S - chocolate 6 syns

Total 10 syns

Attachments

• 1408567389235.jpg
    1408567389235.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 40
Weigh in was fantastic !!

2.5lbs off which puts me 0.5lb above lowest range so if I lose 1lb next week I will be under target and have to start paying but as I said I would weigh in with shoes the week after if it ever came to that

Well done JC :D fab result hun, glad the challenge is working for you :).

Kay xx

Ha ha yes it is really strict and obviously not proper SW sanctioned due to missing hex bs

So that is why it is working as well as a hex is roughly 120 calories so 2 are 240 calories plus 5 Sun's down is another 100 calories plus I never have all my hex a all the time so I am down probably 400 calories on the red days without taking into account no rice pasta potatoes etc.

That is why it is too difficult to keep up in the long term. But I have decided I am going to stick to two or 3 traditional red days when it is over which obviously includes hex bs

Hi hun just to help you out here and clarify, there are no `missing healthy extras ' on this challenge. On the EE/Green days you can have both and on Red you can have A's and B's you can syn, so you can still have them, their not missing, you just syn them (because this is a low carb challenge). The challenge IS compatible with SW principles. And the reason why the challenge works has nothing to do with calorie counting because you can have unlimited free food which can add up in calories, it has more to do with the combination of elements in the challenge and which days they are on and off, from salt intake to fibre to exercise to water and carb intake ;) .

There are many people who have come off the challenge and maintained their weightloss and so it has not been difficult to keep up with in the long term. They have incorporated the healthy aspects of the challenge into their day to day life and slowly reintroduced carbs back. So there is light at the end of the tunnel :p its all good and you'll be glad to know once you take a week out as long as you maintain healthy eating and a normal SW week, you should be able to maintain your loss :). Hope this helps clear up any misconceptions hun ;). And lastly well done again on your fab loss ! You have done smashing so far on the challenge JC and I hope Monday see's you at your all time lowest ! :D

Kay xx
:bighug:

Kay

I don't know if you will see this but I have sent you a pm explaining things and I am sorry if I upset you.

As I said due to various medical problems it took me 2 years to lose 2 stone - 28lbs so to lose 2.5lbs in one week is a miracle for me so I must be restricting something

If I use my syns for hex b on red days of the challenge then I can't have chocolate and it is all about priorities - ha ha

I hope I can continue with your challenges and I am looking forward to the soup one

Kay

I don't know if you will see this but I have sent you a pm explaining things and I am sorry if I upset you.

As I said due to various medical problems it took me 2 years to lose 2 stone - 28lbs so to lose 2.5lbs in one week is a miracle for me so I must be restricting something

If I use my syns for hex b on red days of the challenge then I can't have chocolate and it is all about priorities - ha ha

I hope I can continue with your challenges and I am looking forward to the soup one

Replied to your pm hun, no apologies needed :) this is a forum where we all come together to help and support one another. I wanted to explain more about the challenge to help regain clarity. Anyway we have spoken since and I'm glad we are both on the same page ;). So excited for you for your NYC holiday ! And looking forward to starting The Soup Challenge with you all next month ! :D You have done fab on the Salad one, I'm sure you'll smash this one too ! :p And I agree Chocolate is a priority ! hehe

Kay xx

Had a nice day off today doing bits and pieces. I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the cross trainer.

EE day today

B peach nectarine

L cheese salad hex a mango danio yoghurt hex a tweak

S alpen light bars hex b

D fishcakes with salad

S chocolate 6
Biscuits 4

Total 10 syns

No photos as my phone died

Red day today

No pictures as my phone now wont recognise my sd card . I cant wait to upgrade next week !!

B nectarine peach apple

L quorn salad inc lettuce tomatoes mushrooms cucumber etc

S pear

D salmon kebabs with kale and carrots

S chocolate 6 syns
Biscuits 4 syns

Total 10 syns

Well done for another good food day Jaffa, shame about your phone...glad you have an upgrade due. I've never got into smart/clever phones...still using my S/H Nokia one that I bought in Uganda back in 2008. Why did I buy it? well it opens up and 'voila'...I have a mini (full) keyboard!! very useful!

Well today was my usual Saturday off plan and it was lovely.

My memory card is completely screwed so no pictures for a few days until my husband sorts it out but that probably wont happen until I get my new phone.

B - nectarine 2 peaches and an apple

Late lunch Turkish mezzes inc houmous aubergine dip falafel halloumi feta parcels and much much more complete with the restaurant's home made Turkish bread

S - 2 pancakes with blueberry soya ice cream on one and choc shot and golden syrup on the other

Mmmmmmm

Also my scales say 1lb up this morning

Back