Lifesavers (food)

Hazykay

Silver Member
I go through phases, and at the moment the dish I cannot do without just now is strawberries with balsamic and black pepper. OMG it's amazing. I never fancied the sound of it until I had dinner at a friends house where she served it and I don't think I will eat a 'plain' strawberry again.
I have had the melba toast and cream cheese phase, the baked crisps and salsa phase but just now it is the strawberry phase. I'm eating them every day!!
What foods have got you through the hard times?

Last week it was bagels and cheese triangles :giggle:

im a sucker for anything cheese related!!

Porridge and green tea (its a drink I know) I always have a cup of green tea when Im really hungry it makes me stick to plan.
x

Hmmmm green tea... i so need to train myself to like that lol! Its sooo good for you

For some reason it just tastes ashy and horrid to me :-( any tips to make it better or am i buying the wrong one!

Rice krispies r a real lifesaver, quite filling for little puffs of air! And low fat humous, yummy.

Xx

Don't use boiling water and boil the leaves. It turns really sour. Use water off the boil and let it stew a while. I put on 2 stone drinking gallons of this a day!!!

Don't use boiling water and boil the leaves. It turns really sour. Use water off the boil and let it stew a while. I put on 2 stone drinking gallons of this a day!!!

Sorry how do you put 2 stone ON drinking plain green tea with no sugar etc?

I don't really drink it as it's green tea, I drink it for fluid intake, I have a slash of skimmed milk and sweetners as I can't drink it naked so to speak and it's like a v mild tea,I asked a nutronist and they said drinking it like this is as good , supplements aren't so good as your not getting the fluids?
As I said it's just like a mild tea to me as I don't like ordinary tea x

Another drink from me - pepsi max. It just does the trick, I know its not healthy to drink too much but I just dont care, sometimes only this will do

Another drink from me - pepsi max. It just does the trick, I know its not healthy to drink too much but I just dont care, sometimes only this will do

Lol tis true
a little of what we fancy does the trick , my naughty daily unhealthy treat is a packet of crisps, if I've got to give them up I'll cry :'( xx

mmmm, pepsi max... theres just something about it isnt there... every time I have it i cant beleive how sweet it is (and no sugar)... :)
so naughty....xx

I go through proper 'phases' with foods, eat loads of them every day then go off 'em completely....

*BNS
*tinned soup
*kids mini tins
*quorn sausages
*sugar free jelly
*crabsticks
*frozen grapes
*cherry tomatoes
*strawberries
*mini milks
*meringues

Currently I am mostly scoffing: ryvita, soleros and fab ice lollies.

Currently it is mediteranean slim a soup (omg, gorgeous for one point) and diet red bull, really really bad for me but i'm a bit overwhelmed with things to do so it's keeping me on my game

I'm addicted to mcCains mirco chips :-\ i know unhealthy or what! but 2.5 points with a piece of ww bread 3 points and i'm done for lunch lol

Back