Lifetime Member

SparklySize12

Hi,

A friend of mine is a lifetime member of WW, and as such she was under the impression she doesn't have to pay for missed weeks. However, the leader at her class this week told her that to be eligible for this you need to be within 5lbs of your goal weight?

Does anyone know anything about this? I've tried doing a search but haven't come across any relevant info.

Thanks in advance!

You can't be more than 5lbs over your goal weight, and in the opposite direction you can't have a BMI of less than 20 or they will stop weighing you.
If your friend has her gold card the info is all on there.

Thanks for the replies everyone! :)

I guess this is to stop people picking a weight that's higher than they would really like just to get in free? But is it 5lbs either way so you have to reset a goal if you want to be more than 5lbs less than the lied goal weight?

I guess this is to stop people picking a weight that's higher than they would really like just to get in free? But is it 5lbs either way so you have to reset a goal if you want to be more than 5lbs less than the lied goal weight?

It's not 5lbs either way, it's just you can't be more than 5lbs MORE than your goal. And then you can't have an unhealthily low BMI.
I am currently 10lbs below my goal and it's never been a problem as my BMI is still above 20.

Back