Light headed

jojo76

I'm feeling quite light headed today, particularly when I bend down. I have a busy day as we are having a clear out and I need to get a load of stuff down the tip. It has to be done today as we need to clear out the spare room for family visiting next week.

I am resisting for now but what would be the best thing to eat if it doesn't get better? A small lump of cheese, a few slices of ham or an egg or two?

My husband mentioned I was looking a bit pale too. Maybe my body is having a bit of an off today. I have been 100% on TS for 3 weeks now.

Hi Jojo
I get that light headed feeling a lot too- I eat some lean protein such as chicken, ham or salmon or slice of cheese and it helps. Also a coke zero seems to help me too. It's an awful feeling isn't it? I find mid-afternoon is often the worst time for it.
Hope it passes soon for you.
O

I get a little light headed sometimes, it's not a nice feeling.

Any of the foods you mentioned would be fine and you would still stay in ketosis if you ate them.

Hope you feel better soon.

Have you had any of your packs today? I sometimes feel a bit yucky if I haven't eaten or drank enough water... Try drinking a pint of water and have a pack if you haven't already, it will help :)

AaronCampbell said:
Have you had any of your packs today? I sometimes feel a bit yucky if I haven't eaten or drank enough water... Try drinking a pint of water and have a pack if you haven't already, it will help :)

Thanks guys.

I have had two packs today, my second about half an hour before I posted here. I can manage with the feeling while I am in the house but don't want to drive feeling this way. I might have my third pack before I drive as I am really trying to resist real food so soon into the diet. I can always have a cup of bullion if I fancy something later. Last resort I will have some ham.

Thanks again, I don't know what I would do without this forum sometimes!!

I did ok in the end. I had my third pack early and that really helped. I missed having my third pack in the evening but a cup of bullion sorted me out :)

Back