Lightbulb moment!!! Back on CD

Wow!! Well done both of you. Bet your over the moon!! Not sure what was going on for me today, but I have been STARVING all day.. I keep trying to drink water if I feel like that, but there is only so much of my day I can spend going for a wee!!! Only thing I can think is I did have a can of coke zero last night, and one today.... I've not had any so far, but my diet coke withdrawals was getting really bad so I really wanted one.. I did read that it makes you feel hungry... Anyone else had this?? It really got me down as since last Thursday I've not really been giving the diet much thought at all. Didn't faulter though... But I could have ripped my husbands hands off to get to the scone with fresh guernsey cream and jam he ate in front of me!!!!! :-0 xx

Coke zero doesn't make me hungry, I bet it just one of those things with starting this diet. What day was yesterday? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Awww Spolly Im totally with you on the hunger, it literally drives me crazy and I get it every day, judging by my keotstix Im not even in Ketosis, but I have lost weight so Im just plodding on through the pain! I dont think coke zero makes you hungry? I have one most days now and I find the bubbles fill me up!!
I hope youre feeling better today and the hunger has gone away as I know how horrible it feels especially with everyone else around you eating!!x

Bloody starving today. Was stupid last night and had take out with the family, it's turned my hunger tap on and am now really struggling. :-( x

Hey Anne - how are you feeling today? Did you manage to get through the evening?x
Yep, stayed strong and had an early night. Will hopefully be back into ketosis by this afternoon so it should get better. Got my 2nd weigh in on Monday so I've got till then to undo the damage, just got to stay focused all weekend. How you getting on? X

Its going ok... Im staying strong but the weight isnt really shifting, the hunger is a little more manageable now, but I still know its there!
Im dreading Sunday and being around the family with lots of lovely food! Im even making choc brownies and mothers day cupcakes for my mum and mum in law, thats going to be really hard to resist licking the fingers/spoon!!!! haha

I know Monday has come around quite quickly. I don't think I will reach my target of 6 or anywhere near which is total crap, the scales have hardly moved this week :( x

Try to just stick with it. I had a few days last week where it just looked like the scales were stuck then bam they dropped a couple of lbs overnight. Try to resist on Sunday, or at least try to make better choices than you would have done previously. Every little bit helps. (Rich words coming from the gal who eat her way through an entire Chinese buffet this week, who am I kidding?)
Failing that, just enjoy your day, and get straight back on the plan Monday morning!
Good luck. X

Thank you! I will definitely try to resist, especially as its weigh in day the next day, I would be devastated to have been good all week and then blow it right at the last moment. If I didnt have my holiday booked I may be thinking differently but Im determined not to cheat once these whole 4 weeks (apart from my sons birthday meal where I will have to eat out but I will be making good choices!) Only 15 more days to go, eeeeeeeeeeeek!!x

Weigh in tomorrow, but I hVe to say this week has been really hard!! One of our parents brought in a load of home made cakes today as a thank you and they were just calling me all day. I do admit I had a bite, then spat it back out once I realised what I was doing. I'm really down about it, but frustrated that I'm feeling this way because I fell like last week should have been more challenging, and this week I should be in the swing. If I'm honest, I think the novelty has worn off now and the realisation that I am going to have to commit long term to get the results I want... :(
I've had a ridiculously busy week at work which doesn't help!

Really dreading tomorrow, got all the kids coming for dinner, I just know I'm going to end up stuffing my face. They wanted to take me out but that would have been worse, sitting in a restaurant surrounded by people eating. Must stay strong, must stay strong!!!! X

About 11.... I've had NO sleep.. My little one has decided sleep is for fools this week, so obviously that means mummy has to be awake too!!! Luckily, one of the girls that works for me has offered to take him for as walk and some lunch this morning (benefits of owning a nursery- babysitters on tap!!! ;D) and my eldest is off to hang out with his papa, so I can chill out for a bit. Despite the tiredness I'm feeling much better than yesterday... I think sleep deprivation on top of work stress and frustration that my house is a permanent tip because of the usual work/children craziness put me on a bit of a downer. I imagine if I'm taking in such a low daily calorie intake, sleep is pretty important. We'll see how the weigh in goes. I'm Expecting about 4lb- just going by last time I did it, so fingers crossed! Xx

Good luck, I'm betting you're going to be really surprised today! Let us know how you get on. X

7lb off!!! :D xxx

Can't believe it!!!!

So Mother's Day, and the first BBQ of the year. I did eat, but stuck to steak, chicken and salad. Xx

Yesterday was lovely, no chocs which was a bonus. Had roast dinner cooked for me, which I did eat but had no alcohol as I was working last night.
Just been weighed and lost another 2.5lb. I'm so surprised as had a mahoosive binge out on weds, I'm not talking a couple of biscuits, I'm talking had to put pj's on to accommodate kinda pig out.
I can only assume running around like a pratt at work last night has burnt some of it off.
Whatever it is, I'm really really pleased. I'm setting myself the target of one complete week with no cheating. Here goes!! X

Back