Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Oh no Anne I'm sorry to hear that :( do not give in you've done so well so far!!!!! Maybe have a big drink of coke zero?! The bubbles will fill you up! Or go out and meet a friend? Or as the other lady said have a bath, anything to take your mind off it. I know how hard it is I've been starving all week and one slight thing would tip me over the edge. BE STRONG. hugs xx

Anne you ok? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Feel a total arse, went to bed and cried as I'm such a failure. Day 5 and I caved, was fantastic all day, went shopping with my friend, went to the pub and I had bottled water, yes me!!
Got home, had a massive row with the man-child and ended up having half the contents of the fridge. Mainly meat to be fair but it was the half bottle or so of wine that went with it.
So now it's day 6, out of ketosis and about 1.5lb gain. And it's a fresh day.
I feel such a failure, I didn't need to do it, and now I wish I hadn't. :-(

So sorry hun. Hope your feeling better today. Draw a line under it and move on. You can do this. Get straight back on it and you'll still have a good loss. Keep at the water to flush it out. Hope today's a lot better for you. Xx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

And do you want to know what the argument was about? Because I didn't want to go to the pub and meet friends because I knew where it would lead. My diet is (and I quote) "destroying our social life"!!

Thanks liz, feel really positive today again, so straight back on it. Just feel such a prat, can't even manage a week. X

And do you want to know what the argument was about? Because I didn't want to go to the pub and meet friends because I knew where it would lead. My diet is (and I quote) "destroying our social life"!!

That's so not fair. I've only been to the pub a few times as didnt want the temptation. Before this I was in the pub with my other half and group of friends at least once a week. My other half would rather me happy than anything so doesn't mind. Be firm with him. Tell him your doing it for your health and happiness and if he can't accept that then that's his issue. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

We go to our same local every Friday to meet up with 2 other couples (so it's the 6 of us.) it's more of a social thing, friends getting together and having a laugh. I'm not saying we all get bladdered but I would normally have a couple or so followed by a chicken kebab on the way home. It's become a routine, and I said I didn't want to go as I didn't want to sit on fizzy water all night. One thing led to another, as it does, and before you know it I'm screaming at him!! Lol. X

Yeah I know what you mean. It's probably not helped by the fact your probably grouchy on this diet too. I find my moods are very swinging on this. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I take full responsibility, I was unreasonable and didn't handle the situation well. I should have had a strategy in place for coping with social events. I want to be able to still go out, be easier to be honest if I could just have diet coke as there's nothing else I can have while I'm there except water.
It's going to turn into a take your own night if this continues! Lol. X

You can have coke zero but no pubs seem to do them. I always just have water when I go to the pub. Boring I know!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

At least if I was having coke I could fool myself that I was having a treat. Lol.
Going to have to smuggle some zero in my bag next week. X

Yeah do that. Go to the loos and tip it in a glass :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Wooohoooo!!!!

Had my weigh in today.. First week was a short week (5daus) due to me not starting until Monday, but I'm over the moon that I've lost 10lb!!!! :D :D :D

Xxx

Wooohoooo!!!!

Had my weigh in today.. First week was a short week (5daus) due to me not starting until Monday, but I'm over the moon that I've lost 10lb!!!! :D :D :D

Xxx

That's amazing. Well done. How much do you have to lose? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

LOADS!!! ;) I weighed in at 20st 9 last Monday, and I want to loose 7 st. My first goal is 3 though. Thank you so much!!!!! :) I'm starting on step 2 as my bmi is 45... Last time it was at just 40 so I managed to start on SS but actually having that meal has made the first week so much easier than last time. So unless I majorly stall, I think I'll stay on step 2 when my bmi is under 40.

Back