Lighter Life November Starters!

emzski

Welcome new people!!!

Drink plenty water, take paracetamol if you have a sore head and treat yourself to bubble baths and early nights. If you can get through the first week or so you can do the whole thing. Im going for my 5th weigh in tonight and am loving this program.

Everyone on here is a great help and never feel like any question is silly we have all been there and had the same questions.

PS: TICKERS to get one go here

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

and make sure you select to have the ticker public or you cant update it.

x

Thanks Emzki,
I'm hoping to start mid November and have been low carbing for 3 weeks now and the weight is steadily coming off which is a bonus :D.
I want to be over the early weeks before Christmas to make it easier for myself.

Looking forward to meeting the November newbies:party0011:

Hi, I'm Emma I'm 23 and have 3 kids who are 5, 3 and 11 months. I'm starting ll on wednesday (pick up my food packs tomorrow night) am nervous but really excited too, am feeling really positive about things for the first time in ages :). Looking forward to getting to know you all better :) xXx

November starters

Having my first day today. The Strawberry and chocolate shakes were not as bad as I thought. Will have a soup for dinner.
Am hoping to go skiing in March so need to get fit and lose weight! :)
JD.

Hi Emma, I'm 38 and have 3 young children 5,4 and 14 months and have two grown up daughters 20 and 18 to a previous marriage. Put 5 stone on with my first and never really lost it. Since then my weight has yo-yo'd from 15 st to nearly 23st.
So the time is here to do something about it once and forever!!!!

Lol Mandy I did exactly the same 5st on and never off!

Hi J.D nice to 'meet' you, good luck for your first week xXx

Emma, I'll look forward to reading your posts as I haven't got a definate start date yet, LLC is on her hols.

Hi to all. Im Sarah mum to 7 year old Sophie and 2 year old Evan. I am collecting my packs today. Excited but scared. Been on so many diets every since I was a child I pray this is my last. My daughter Sophie has a life limiting condition and needs lots of physical help, with me being over weight it is just so hard. So this is my most important reason to make LL work. Looking forward to getting to know you all and making new friends. :p

Hi all

I am hoping to start LL in two weeks am just spending the time trawling through the forums getting to know everyone.

Pammiedoll

Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all. I am mum to a 4yr old and a 9yr old.
It is day 2 and I am sooooo hungry- but I am visualising how I will look in 3 months time if I can stick to it!

Hi I am Abi, I have a 5 year old son and want another baby but want to lose the weight first. I am starting LL tomorrow. Feeling really nervous about it, but excited too.

Omg I have my food packs and start in the morning! Have been doing slimfast since saturday so am hoping the carb withdrawals won't be so bad, wish me luck!!!!

Emma xXx

My LLC just e-mailed me, starting next week. Like some of you am nervous and excited. I have been looking through this forum and have been inspired by people's experiences ( and weight loss) Looking forward to getting to know you all better and inspiring each other :)

Well its done the first milkshake has gone down! lol
It was really ok I was so frightened that it was going to be horrible that I was shaking while drinking :eek: Just need to calm my self now and not worry and just do it. Hope every one else is getting on ok. :)

Lol Saz I just had my first soup, thai chilli I was terrified I would hate it but it was soooo nice :). What shake did you have? Looking for tips as i really don't want to make myself sick on my first day lol.

Emma xXx

Yeah I have, drinking water like theres no tomorrow trying to get rid of it but at least it tasted nice and theres no bad after taste or anything :).

Hi I am Kerri and I started on my Lighterlife journey on Sunday. I am Mum to 2 children 7 & 3. I've been on loads of diets before but so excited about lighterlife (even after 3 full days of no food!). I must admit I am still a bit hungry but determined to stick to it. Still have to set all my goals though. I look forward to chatting and supporting you all.

Kx

Back