Lighter Life To Exante Total

Stapo60

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Started on Lighter Life in October 2011, Have done OK, but due to financial reasons have switched to Exante.
First thing I have noticed is that the Exante soups are superb (Very Tasty) though am still on week 1 after 10 wks of LL.

weight.png

Last edited:
Hi , and welcome. Ive never done lighter life but was about to till i stumbled on Exante on the internet whilst researching Cambridge diet !!! Its a LOT cheaper in comparison with all the same results, the only difference i no support, but you get all that here so you're not missing a thing. Good luck on your journey are u having a break from the diet over xmas? Im just having xmas day off, if i allowed myself more i worry id go off the rails ???? Im on day 14 so new to this myself but wishing you all the best please keep us all posted :)

Nicky thanx for your thoughts, am having Xmas day off, then back on board boxing day.
Support on here seems good, which is nice.
So thanks again.

weight.png

Hello, sounds like you are doing great, I can't wait to get started:) I'm starting jan 2nd.

Update for you after first week on Exante, loss this week of 8 Lbs.
Am over the moon, Gerrin there !!!!!

Just an update for you all.
Had 2 days off on Xmas Day and Boxing Day, almost dreading the weigh in on Saturday, having ate and drank to my hearts content (it was nice to cook my annual turkey curry for boxing day). I do miss cooking as before LL and Exante I used to cook daily for me the wife and the kids. :D
Am hoping I havent put on too much, cos I have been really pleased with the results so far.

weight.png

Week 2 update.
Have put on 1 and a half pounds :eek:.
A bit gutted though I do realise that I had 3 and a half days off plan, so not the end of the world.
A couple of drinks tonight to let in the New Year then bang on with it.

Cum ON 2012 !!!!!!!:D

Once again Nicky thanks for your support.
Had a drink New Years Eve and have been back on plan 2 days now.
It has to be said I really do like the soups from Exante, there isnt a bad one :D.
I also picked up some Tesco Ultra Slim Replacement Bars (6 bars for £3.50) they are OK.:family2:

Chocolate Shake Update
Couldnt get away with the chocolate shake at all.
Until I pimped it..............LOL :D.
Making it with hot water, sweetener and a spoon of Nescafe did the trick for me.

Delicioussssssss.:family2:

Satdee morning weigh in after festive season. I am 6.5 lbs lighter, which is nice :D.
I am so so pleased with myself.
:family2:

Last edited:
Back