LIGHTERLIFE ADVENTURE BY CAROLYNE42XX

Wow, that is fantastic that you managed to shift your holiday gain. It's amazing the tools that lighter life give you that enable you to kick those old habits isn't it - not having the takeaway and the biccies but instead getting back on the program ;)

Ooh a size 16!!! I cannot wait until I'm that, it seems a long way away but I'll get there. Yesterday when we were out shopping I passed Evans and said to hubby 'I can't wait until I NEVER have to go into that shop again' :D

Well done, you're an inspiration :)

HI KATH & I'LL DO IT

Sorry for being a complete ignaramous but with getting back from holidays I haven't been able to dedicate myself back into the site properly. Just had a read to catch up with everybody's progress.

Well done to both of you on your fantastic results you must be so proud. Thank you for feeding back to me on how well Ive done also. I have patted myself so much on the back it is red raw !!!!!! I can't believe it myself and people I have talked to recently cant believe how easy it was for me to get back onto the packs from eating normally for 2 weeks.

It is very hard to explain how I feel, but at last Thursday's meeting the Counsellor chose me I suppose as an inspiration to others going through similar times as I. I told the Group that although I really enjoyed the break off the Packs for 2 weeks, it was always at the back of my mind and I knew with what I was eating I would put on weight, even though I would be alot slimmer than I was and I said that once I got back home, I couldn't wait to have some sort of control in my life, which Lighterlife has given me. If you can imagine I work full time, married, do all my hubby's accounts, three children Ive no time to spare so in the past my weight was always blamed on my lifestyle, but not anymore so I knew if I pulled back straight away and have this control if everything goes tits up in the meantime, at least my weight wouldnt be the main issue as it has been in the past and because I had so much to lose I didn't know where to start and I always gave up. Lighterlife has given me so much more than losing weight, I believe in myself now, I have so much more confidence and I think twice before I say I can't do it anymore I'll always give it a go.

This week has been very hard for me diet wise. This normally happens each month, for one week I find my stomach gurgles all the time, and feels very empty and is obviously sending bad vibes to my brain which makes me think I am hungry. On Sunday night I had four packs and 2 bars to get me through. As Ive said before rather than binge on conventional food if I must eat I always have an extra pack which gets me through and I find that this hasn't deterred my weight loss any during these past months.

Thursday's weigh in is nearing. Quite confident this week, on my scales which are roughly the same to 1/2lb diff as Counsellor's scales I am showing 3lbs so far. If I can make the big 4lb then I will be well chuffed.

Got my 5 stone now which I can't believe and in such a short space of time. At one time 5 stone sounded unachieveable but here I am and Ive done it - heres to the remaining 2 stone to get off.

Carolyne42xx

Back