Lil miss chatterbox's food diary

Been a stressful morning. Yesterday one of my dining chairs legs broke (it was old, and had been a bit rickety for a while), so i moved it out of the way ready to go to the skip at the weekend, along with it's broken leg. This mornig my daughter picked it up and poked her brother in the back with it, by accident. Anyweay that caused a huge fuss about how his back hurts, and he couldn't possibly go to school. Meanwhile he was running up and downstairs, climbing up the bunkbeds, and underneath. Obviously he was trying it on, and had got himself in one of his moods (which is part of what his assessment is for), but i couldn't get him to calm down. At leaving time he locked himself in the bathroom, so i forced the door open. I now have a broken doorframe, and no lock! I got him down for the school bus, but despite various attempts couldn't get him on the bus, and by that point was fuming with him. I phoned the school, and explained what had happened, and they arranged for their school support worker to take him in by car. I managed to calm him down whilst waiting, and put a miniscule amount of ibuprofen gel on his back, just to let him believe it would get better. That worked a treat, and now finally he's in school, and i can relax!

Food plan for today:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HExB), milk (HExA), pineapple (SF)

Lunch: cheese pasta 'n' sauce (2 syns)

Dinner: 1/4 pizza (13 syns), SW chips (free), broccoli (SF)

Total syns: 15

Hello lovely, :bighug: I am so in awe of you, all that stress and still you stayed on plan. Hope you have gotten over the tummy upset and are now keeping well. The joys of having youngsters, do I miss it ...No...would I do it again...No done my share lol and as much as I love and adore Harry I hope Kirsty and Mark have their own place sooner rather than later lol

Take care hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely Hope all is well with you and yours, Happy Sunday sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning (just) LMC, Happy Monday hun, hope it's a good one xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely how goes it? Are the kids off school this week? My grandkids are and have converged on me lol hope you're having a great day whatever you're up to hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Right, I'm back again! What a hectic couple of months it's been! So I got swallowed whole by my studying (unfortunately there's still more to do - roll on June!), my son is now in the process of being diagnosed for aspergers. which is expected to be finished with the diagnosis ontime for the summer holidays. My daughter was referred to ears, nose and throat clinic at hospital by speech and language, and requires an operation to have her adenoids out (expected to be within the next 12 weeks). And my husband needed a lot of help preparing for his train driver interview. Unfortunately he didn't get the job, largely because all the jobs were given to other people already within the company, and the jobs were only advertised for legality.

The positive thing i did do was to join a zumba class on a wednesday night, because one started in my local village hall in March. It has been fun, but exhausting. Unfortunately it hasn't been on for the last fortnight (easter), but should be back on this week.

The bad news is weight wise I am back to my heaviest, and seriously need to start again. For the time being I am calorie counting, using my BMR as my maximum calorie intake. I am hoping I can get under 20 stone before my holiday in June, as that is the maximum I can weigh if I want to go on the water boat slide! I am aiming to do 3 hours exercise a week (1 hour dvd on monday and friday, and 1 hour zumba class on wednesday), so now all I need is to keep motivated!

Food for today: (BMR: 2191)
Breakfast: 3 weetabix (215 kcal), milk (100 kcal), 1tsp sugar (20 kcal), hot chocolate (131 kcal)

Lunch: slice pastry free quiche (300 kcal), chocolate biscuit (116 kcal), 120g grapes (75 kcal), bread roll (150kcal), large banana (90 kcal)

Dinner: 2 WW sausages (120 kcal), 300g baked potato (246 kcal), 30g lighter mature cheddar cheese (95 kcal), green beans (50 kcal), carrots (20 kcal)

Total kcal: 1728

Well done Donna! That's an amazing loss in such short time. I'm going to be calorie counting too. Felt like it was too easy to cheat on SW - free baked tatties etc.

I'm not sure. I was just going to keep diary here for the time being. Just been browsing my fitness pal. Didn't realise it was free!

actually, I'm not sure how to move my diary! maybe a fresh start of a diary would be a good thing?! Will have to look and see if I can work it out

Last edited:
Back