Lil miss chatterbox's food diary

Well I did my exercise as planned, and sorted my menus, according shopping lists, and updated my accounts. I think I've made my life very difficult for myself by introducing ledgers. Maybe that accounting course I did a few years back paid off, but boy it makes life hard. Instead of doing my chores I have wrote a list of the chores the kids can do, and they can do them after school to earn some pocket money :)

am off to strip wallpaper now! does that count as extra exercise?!

Well WI tonight, and I'm a little nervous. I've nearly achieved my exercise target! Just got to do today's dose, but could certainly have done better with food. So who knows? Anyway, having looked over my menu plan for this next week it seems to fit in very well with SW, so maybe I'll give SW another go after all. It's been a bit tedious trying to remember syn values for things, but I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things.

So menu for today:

Breakfast: raspberry & pommegranite oatso simple (HExB), milk (HExA), banana (SF)

Lunch: tomato & onion pasta 'n' sauce (free), strawberry nu me yoghurt (1.5 syns)

Dinner: jacket potato (free), chilli con carne: mince (free), onion (SF), chickpeas (free), lentils (free), kidney beans (free), tomatoes (SF), spices (free)
and side salad (SF)

Total syns: 1.5

Exercise: 24 minute video

Sounds like you are really back in there hun, hope WI went well, but well done whatever the outcome, have a lovely evening xxx:hug99:xxx

I managed to lose 2lbs this week!:) So glad things are finally going the right way! New week now, so lets hope I can keep going!

This weeks challenges:

1. Stick to my menu plan 100%
2. Do my exercise video 4 times this week

Food for today will be:

Breakfast: banana, 2 wholemeal toast (HExB), margarine (1 syn)

Lunch: orange, fat free nume yoghurt (1.5 syns), tomato & onion pasta 'n' sauce

Dinner: spaghetti (free), left over mince concoction (free)

Bedtime: hot milk (HExA)

Total syns: 2.5

Exercise: 24 min video

Busy weekend ahead with lots of decorating!!

Food plan for today:

Breakfast: oastso simple (HExB), milk (HExA), banana (SF)

Lunch: baked potato (free), mushy peas (free), yoghurt (1.5 syns), apple (SF)

Dinner: rice (free) and sweet & sour pork: pork (free), onion (SF), peppers (SF), sweet & sour sauce (3.5 syns)

Treat: 4 chocolates (10 syns)

Total syns: 15

Weekend is going well so far. Just popped on briefly to put up my menu for today. Hope to do my exercise video later.

Breakfast: special K (HExB), milk (HExA), apple (SF)

Lunch: brown rice (free), peas (SF), ham (free), WW yoghurt (1 syn?)

Dinner: 1/4 pizza (13 syns), SW chips (free), veg (SF), orange (SF)

My bedroom is half decorated now! Hopefully it will be finished before January is over. I have got a very busy week trying to catch up with my studies especially as I need to post my next assignment this coming weekend!! I'm sure I'll get there, just need discipline.

Menu for today:

Breakfast: 2 wholemeal toast (HExB), margarine (1 syn), orange (SF)

Lunch: baked potato (free), margarine (1 syn), 1/3 SW quiche: eggs (free), onion (SF), peppers (SF), peas (SF), sweetcorn (SF), ham (free), 30g cheese (HExA) (per 1/3 quiche)

Dinner: white fish fillet (free), parsley sauce (3 syns), potatoes (free), cauliflower (SF), broccoli (SF)

Snack: 2 pink & whites (5 syns)

Total syns: 10

So do I! I have spent around 2 hours trying to get my computer software to do as it's told for one of the questions! Hope it gets better from here on! Feeling a little overwhelmed, especially as I'm miles behind on housework too!

Yay! snow! kids have been having snowball fights this morning whilst waiting for the school bus. Now snowing heavily. Hope roads are ok later to get everyone home safely tonight, especially as temperatures are supposed to drop to minus 7 by 5pm!

Roads can't be too bad at the minute because I've had my daughter's new bed delivered this morning already!

Finding it hard today to be good with it being so cold, but all is not lost yet. Today's plan:

Breakfast: 30g shreddies (HExB), milk (HExA), hot chocolate (5 syns)

Lunch: couscous (free), mixed veg (SF), stock cube (1 syn), apple (SF), orange (SF), WW yoghurt (1 syn)

Dinner: lasagne: mince (free), lentils (free), pepper (SF), onion (SF), peas (free), sweetcorn (free), bolognaise sauce (3 syns), lasagne sheets (free), white sauce (5 syns)

Syns: 15

Yep. Been snowing all day! Sometimes lightly, and sometimes heavily, but pretty much constantly! Note to self for future reference: when hubby says can you carry the new bed upstairs, cos it shouldn't be too heavy as made out of hollow metal tubes, don't listen! Have a sore back, and am thoroughly exhausted! Found the weight of the bed on the box eventually...30Kg!!!!

Soooooooo cold today! and sneezing like who knows what! I'm enjoying the snowy icy scenery, but just wish it wasn't so cold! Booked my summer holiday for mid July, and am hoping I can lose 3 dress sizes by then. I've been good with keeping up the exercise so :fingerscrossed:

Right, food for today:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HExB), milk (HExA), raisins (4 syns)

Lunch: brown rice (free), veg (SF), apple (SF), banana (SF)

Dinner: 3 chicken wings, skin on (7 syns), SW chips (free), mixed veg (SF)

Total syns: 11

Morning lovely, well done on your loss and what a busy busy girl you've been :woohoo: you gonna have another great week you keep this up!!!

Can I ask which stock cubes you use that are 1 syn?

Have a fab day hunni and keep up the good work xxx:hug99:xxx

Thanks Lily. Just hope it shows on the scales tonight! I use oxo chicken stock cubes. I think they're 1 syn, but my books a little out of date (2009 issue!)

I didn't manage to do my exercise video yesterday despite my best intentions. I finished on the computer in the morning, went downstairs to make a hot drink, and then was going to do my exercise. But in the time it took me to get downstairs we had a power cut that lasted 2 1/2 hours! By the time I had power again I was thirsty, and hungry, desperate to do my ironing and hoovering, and by the time that was done the kids came home. Then in the evening I spent the best part of 1 1/2 hours stripping wallpaper, then doing the clearing up afterwards. So I am determined that today I will get my exercise done. But need to wake up first. This morning I found myself adding boiling water to my branflakes instead of milk!!

menu for today:

Breakfast: branflakes (HExB), milk (HExA)

Lunch: pasta (free), mixed veg (SF), orange (SF), banana (SF)

Dinner: slice of pizza (13 syns), boiled potatoes (free), broccoli (SF)

Total syns: 13

Exercise: 24 min video

A bit disappointed with WI as I lost 1lb and was hoping for more, but at least it's going down! And although it's not showing much on the scales or my clothes I have got one bit of encouragement. My exercise video always makes me have to do quad stretches, sometimes lying on my front, sometimes on my side, and sometimes standing. When I started doing it 2 weeks ago I could not reach my foot in any position to do the stretch properly, but kept perservering. Now I can reach my foot lying down on my front and side, and can even do it standing, though I need a chair to stabilise me! It's just a nice bit of encouragement for me to keep going, and not give up.

It's a new week, so that means new challenges!

So this week I will

1. Exercise 6 days this week (Sunday will be a day off)

2. I will have a 100% week on SW, and plan treats in advance!

Today's food plan:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HExB), milk (HExA), banana (SF)

Lunch: couscous (free), mixed veg (SF), spices (SF), orange (SF)

Dinner: pasta bake: pasta (free), veg (SF), 1/4 jar pepperoni pasta bake sauce (5 syns), 25g cheese (5 syns)

Evening: 142ml glass white wine (5 syns)

Todays syns: 15

Weeks syns: 15/105

Exercise for today: 24 minute video, and playing in the snow!!

Back