Lil Miss Preggas :D wiv baba no2

oasis6918 said:
I haven't bought anything yet, mainly because I have everything from my little boy and I don't know what I'm having yet. But I can't wait to start buying stuff :)

Im same...iv also got evrythb for a boy so would b very handy if i had anotha one! x

xKimmyDecBride2Bx said:
I knw wat u mean. My toddler wil b 2 n 4 mnth wen lil arrives so im in two minds whetha to get a double buggy x

I'm stuck with this also, my Jack will be 2 within days of my baby being due, I think we'll need a double buggy but my hubby doesn't. We visit places alot goin for days out and things and also we live on a busy road and and cross busy main roads on a daily basis. I think it'd be wise m have a double buggy for safety if anything but is it a waste of money?

I'm stuck with this also, my Jack will be 2 within days of my baby being due, I think we'll need a double buggy but my hubby doesn't. We visit places alot goin for days out and things and also we live on a busy road and and cross busy main roads on a daily basis. I think it'd be wise m have a double buggy for safety if anything but is it a waste of money?

I'm the same, I'll have a 2 and mth age gap when baby comes. My LO at moment is kind of in and out off the buggy so think im wasting my money if she's not going stay in it (she's at the stage of climbing out herself) so I tend to let her out and walk for abit and ive got another 3mths to get her walking more but still think im going need a double unless I put baby in a sling and get a buggy suitable from birth so I can swap them around but that seems so hard work in its self!

It's a hard decision I think, like I was saying to my hubby it's not fair on Jack if we have a single buggy and he gets tired. We've got 2 cars but I live right in our town centre so I walk to the shops. I suppose it depends on each families specific lifestyle. I've found a really good double buggy on kiddie care.com, so I think I might just stick with that. it's good for the job good make and if I don't use it as a double then at least I haven't spent a fortune on it :)

I was thinking of buying a cheap double just incase I do need it, I don't want to make Maisie grow up to fast before she's ready im sure there be times when I will need it. I think im going leave the pram to last minute get the other bits I need first luckly im having another girl so won't need to buy to much. My oldest daughter stopped using her buggy around 2 and half if that helps but every child is diferent I got friends who have 4 yr olds and are still in the buggy.

16+5 Weeks Pregnant

Well after all the xmas grub and cheeky glasses of wine and chocololate, cake n crisps iv managed to put on 3lb!! Im actually really happy with that as i expected to of put on at least half a stone!

I thnk i might jus buy a cheap double, ya can get graco ones from argos for less than 200, as i think my lil boy may need it longer due to his lil heart. But il see how he gets on in the meantime.

Hope u all havin a nice day..x

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 15.3

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Try kiddie care, I thought there were a few nice ones but argos have a few nice ones too x

Our scan is 2nd Feb but think were going to keep in a surprise. We just want a cheap one too in case it in case it hardly gets used x

17 weeks pregnant

Yeh same here im not gna be usin it too much just reakky fir emergencys and when im on my own..as long as its not one of them side to side ones!

I duno how only managd to gain 3lbs and i checkd again this morin and its still 3! Itl all catch up on me i bet tho lol x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Thank u mrs s iv been quite lucky but i think i need to start bein good wiv food now before i balloon up!! x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

From when I started gaining weight about 13weeks iv gained 11lb but I had lost 16lb in first trimester, so now I'm 5lb less than when I started but I have been putting weight on steadily! I'm 21 weeks now! Aiming to not gain more than another 19lb! Anything less will be a huge bonus! c

mrs-s said:
From when I started gaining weight about 13weeks iv gained 11lb but I had lost 16lb in first trimester, so now I'm 5lb less than when I started but I have been putting weight on steadily! I'm 21 weeks now! Aiming to not gain more than another 19lb! Anything less will be a huge bonus! c

19lb is a good aim n i hope u manage. I think il pile it on i cant get enough food atm! Lol

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 15.6

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

18+2 Weeks Pregnant!

I have my scan today to see how my babys heart is doing..and also hopin to find out what we r havin :]

I think its a girl! Which would be nice since a already have a boy!

Also put 3lb on so thats a grand total of 6lb!

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Thnx for the well wishes as far as they can see alls well so they givin me a 20week scan to double check. Oh n its a boy :D a lil bro for my baby xxx

Ano becca lol i hope i can slow the weight loss down! Gota try be good x

Why do u need that for cas? But least they pickd it up now n sortin it for u x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Back