Lily's New Lease of Life

Your doing gr8 Lily and appreciate your bit about totm and starting CD as it sounds like it may make a huge diff on how succesful the start is!

Glad ketosis has kicked in for you too must make all the difference :D

Great news about ketosis. You're doing great. x

:badmood::badmood:lol

Well done you, am sure I will hit the Ketosis train tomorrow.

Now get that tree down and get off the pc.

:bolt:am off to bed before work tonight, speak soon xx

its mine this week too.. ! booo! hate it, affects the losses, makes me feel bloated... and i crave nuts! ggrrr!

Aw, thanks, all of you! You're the best!

Well, got to the end of Day 3! :eek:

And it's back to work for me tomorrow, so no more lounging on my bed reading Minimins for now. :( Never mind. There's always tomorrow evening... :D

I've just got to figure out what (if anything) in my wardrobe will do for tomorrow at work. Everything was getting a little tightish before Christmas, so goodness only knows how it'll feel now! Methinks I might have to wear my old faithful elasticated waist black skirt with my most forgiving jumper, LOL.

All the best to everyone whose first day back at work after Christmas is also tomorrow - and thanks again for all the wonderful support everyone's given me over the past few days.

N'night! :D

Hope work goes ok today Lily. Get on here in your break.

Speak soon and stay strong

Charlie xx

good luck at work today!
Those old clothes will be in the bin before you know it!!
x

Hope you're being good Lily. Thinking of you today, its hard because its another routine that changes because of the diet. Sure you will be fine. Keep at it girl and remember "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!"..... A x

Hello! :D :D

Day 4! And still going strong, so thank you for all those 'stay strong' thoughts - looks like I got 'em all, ta muchly. :)

It was one of those days at work. After getting up at stupid o'clock to scrape the ice off my car (it was minus 6 degrees out there :eek:), I drove the 30 miles to work, taking extra care in all the ice (even though most of the idiots around me weren't :() only to discover that all the computers and telephones were down and we had no ETA on a fix.

So actually, it was quite nice. :D :D I tidied out all my drawers, LOL, and a colleague and I ended up going for a long walk (with our manager's full approval, LOL).

And then when the computers finally came back on this afternoon, mine was still broken :cry: (no, not really :D :D) so I ended up coming home early, cos the engineer said it would take a couple of hours to 'rebuild it' - whatever that means. :confused:

So as first days back after Christmas go, it was quite a good one, really. :D

Looking forward to binning the clothes. Actually, finding something to fit wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, so maybe I've already lost some inches. That'd be nice. :)

Hope you're all doing well too!

Hi Lily your 1st day back sounds ideal :)

I don't start back until next week and am looking forward to this week home on my own for some peace and quiet! Time to gather my thoughts without interuptions :eek:

Thats great news about losing some inches already too :D I'm liking the sound of CD the more I read on this forum ...lol x

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING.

Hope you have another 'busy' day at work

Hi Lily
Glad to hear all is going well - keep at it hun - it will be so worth it. By the sounds of things you have already lost some inches!
Get in there!

A xx

Sounds like you are doing great!! I cant wait to catch up with you all and am living for the day when I can post that I have binned my fat clothes!!

Day...... ??? Five, :wow: I did it!

Now to keep going. :D :D

Just checking in quickly to let you know I'm okay and still being 100%. I don't seem to have had much time to post today. I'll try and write something much more deep and meaningful tomorrow!!

look forward to hearing fro you soon Lily.

Hope you are ok chick

Charlie xx

Thanks Charlie. :)

Still doing okay but I'm really :winter_brr::winter_brr::winter_brr:

Went to see my CDC today to get more supplies. Avoided the scales though.

"Are we weighing?" she says with a grin. Oh, she knows me so well...

I showed willing, honest I did. :D But she let me off when I said it'd still show a big number, even though I've been really good for 6 whole days....

I'll be going by what I weigh on my scales on Friday this week, cos that'll be a whole week done. I had a sneaky peek this morning and I was 5 lbs down. :cool:

That's if I can still stand up by then. A colleague at work said before Christmas that she'd love to start going for walks at lunchtime. She's got in mind (ultimately) this 26 mile walking marathon thingy. I said I wasn't quite sure I'd manage that...:D :D :D but that I was happy to join her for those getting into training walks.

So on Monday and Tuesday we walked briskly for 45 minutes (I should add that I seem to live in the one bit of England that doesn't have much snow (yet)), and today we walked for an hour. :eek: I've got blisters on my blisters, LOL.

I'm sure it's all very good for me. :angel09: Character-building, and all that. :D

Back